Gourmet GTSC15CO 4.5L 3-Pot Slow Cooker - Copper
The Gourmet 3–Pot Slow Cooker takes delight in being the perfect kitchen addition, with its three individually controlled pots. This slow cooker is great for large families or hosting dinner parties. The slow cooker has a combined total capacity of 4.5L, more than enough for cooking heaps of amazing meals. Very ideal for making separate parts of a meal, for example, meat, rice and the vegetables.
This Gourmet 3–Pot Slow Cooker also features three front–facing controls – low, high and also warm – allowing you to cook each food item at the right temperature and always keep food warm once cooked.
For further convenience, The Gourmet 3–Pot Slow Cooker also has removable ceramic cooking pots for easy straight from the slow cooker to the table for easy serving action. The pots are very easy to clean thanks for the ceramic material.
Features and Benefits
- Glass Lids– Ideal for checking the progress of each meal without letting the heat out.
- Triple compartments– Excellent for preparing three separate dishes at once.
- 4.5L capacity– The three pots each hold 1.5L, great for cooking various meals at once.
- Keep warm function– Great for keeping food warm while waiting for guest or family to come to dinner.
- Removable cooking pots– Perfect for food straight to the table serving and easy clean up.
- On/Off light indicator– For safety and convenience, each pot illuminates to show when in use or not in use.
- Dimensions: H68 x W30 x D20cm
- Weight: 7.6kg
- Guarantee: 1 year
- Colour: Copper
- Capacity: 4.5L
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.