GPO Personal Portable Cassette Player - Black
- Reviews (1)
Battery-powered and with built-in speakers, just plug in your cassette and you're ready to go. The portable cassette player was an iconic piece of kit for music fans in the 80s and 90s. Play tapes or use the FM radio and listen through your headphones.
Features and Benefits
- Portable – a lightweight and compact design, take it anywhere!
- Retro – Ideal for those with large Tape collections and are nostalgic for the 1980's.
- Classic features – tactile familiar mechanical functions such as soft eject cassette mechanism.
- FM Radio
- 5 Function Keys Cassette Recorder: Play, Forward, Backward, Stop, Record
- Auto Stop Deck Mechanism
- With Built-in Speakers
- With 3.5mm Phone jack & 3V DC-in Jack
- With Built-in Microphone
- Accessory includes Our Standard Earphones x 1pc
- Operated by 2pcs of "AA" Size Batteries ( Not Included )
- Unit Dimensions: (L) 85.5 x (W) 35.5 x (H) 118.8 (mm)
- Colour: Black
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.