Grant Upholstered Ottoman Bed Kimyo Linen Silver Super King
The Aspire Grant Ottoman Storage Bed is handcrafted in the U.K. and upholstered in a high quality signature Kimyo Linen. The deep foam padded headboard offers maximum comfort for sitting up in bed, and the sprung slats improve your comfort when you lay down to sleep. The ottoman features an easy–lift mechanism that is supported by gas lift pistons that enable an equally easy access to the storage space within. Finished with hardwood feet that have been hand turned and varnished. It is available in a selection of velvet colours – Beige, Charcoal, Granite, or Silver. The Grant ottoman is also available upholstered in Aspire's Signature Eire linens as well as plush Velvet. Available in sizes Single to Super King.
Features and Benefits
- Luxurious Design – Handcrafted in the U.K. and upholstered in high quality Kimyo linen – available in Beige, Charcoal, Granite, or Silver.
- Maximum Comfort – Features a deep foam padded headboard and sturdy sprung slats.
- Storage – Perfect storage solution for rooms with limited space.
- Colour: Silver
- Material: Wood and Kimyo Linen
- Requires self-assembly
- Length of guarantee: 12 months
- Single Size: D 209cm x W 100cm x H 112cm
- Small Double Size: D 209cm x W 130cm x H 112cm
- Double Size: D 209cm x W 147cm x H 112cm
- King Size: D 219cm x W 160cm x H 112cm
- Super King Size: D 219cm x W 190cm x H 112cm
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.