This robotic lawn mower from Greenworks is the ideal machine for keeping your lawn in great shape without the hard work.
Designed to maintain your lawn and keep it that way, this robotic mower uses intelligent mowing behaviour. The Optimow® navigates even the most complex gardens with ease, finding its way through narrow passages and conquers slopes up to 30% (207°). This machine handles lawns up to 450m² meters with ease and with it's body packed full features it makes the chore of mowing the lawn a thing of the past.
Controlled by a boundary wire you place along the edge of your lawn, the robotic mower will mow anything inside the wired zone. But here is the clever bit. It has sensors that mean it will turn back from obstacles it touches, making sure it is safe, and won't damage anything accidently left on the lawn. Its pet and child safe as well.
Features and Benefits
- Waterproof – This mower can be left outdoors all season long. It goes out everyday and just takes a little of the grass tips off each time keeping on top of the lawn during the growing season.
- Easy to set up – Programmable so they will mow at any time of day and night, these mowers run nearly silently, so won't keep you or your neighbours awake if they are out at night.
- Adjustable – Setting this mower up is easy and with an adjustable cutting height you can tailor it to give you the exact results you want every time.
- Cutting area: 450m²
- Cutting time: 55 minutes
- Cutting heights (20-60mm)
- 3 Pivoting razor blades
- 17cm cutting width
- Maximum slope: 30%
- Free movement cutting mode
- Bluetooth connection
- IP classification: IPX5
- Optional guide wire included
- Dimensions: H 24.4 x W 35.4 x D 56.6cm
- Guarantee: 3 years
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.