Green Decore 240 x 300cm Reversible Outdoor Rug -Grey/White
- Reviews (1)
Whether you love to relax by the pool, sunbathe on the beach or simply need a rug for the kitchen that is easy to clean, our eco-friendly rugs will fit the bill perfectly. Made from recycled plastic straws, these rugs are water-resistant so you can use them indoors and outside.
They are so versatile! They are lightweight and easy to carry, making them perfect for picnics, and sun-worshippers needn't worry as they are UV protected so they won't fade in the sun. If they are sandy from the beach or covered in dirty footprints in a hallway, these rugs are so much easier to clean than the conventional rugs, simply wipe them and they're as good as new. Comfortable to relax on, yet tough enough for high traffic areas of the home, there are so many uses for the Green Decor Lightweight Rug. Available in a range of sizes and designs to suit all tastes.
Features and Benefits
- Easy to clean - Shaking off the rug would take most dirt off it. You can also vacuum, wipe off with a dry or damp cloth, wash with a garden hose or in the bathtub using water.
- UV Protected - This range of rugs is made up of stunning colours and beautiful patterns. This rug has been specially treated to be UV resistant, allowing you to keep this rug outside, rain or shine, with no risk of the colours or designs, fading. This rug will last much longer than similar traditional rugs.
- Pet And Child-Friendly - Sticky fingers and sharp claws are no problem for this rug. Not only is it waterproof, but are also easy to clean and durable. The plastics used to make this rug can withstand a lot of wear and tear, and do not take on odours making them ideal for playdates and pets rooms alike.
- Reversible - This rug has been purposefully weaved to have a reversible pattern. The two designs will increase the life of piece, and give you a way to change up the design of your place your space.
- Waterproof - The recycled material of this rug are mildew and moisture resistant making it completely waterproof and able to stay outside all year round.
- Colour: Grey & White
- Materials: Recycled Plastic & UV
- Easy to clean
- UV protected
- Pet & Child-friendly
- Overall Dimensions: H:300 cm x W:240 cm x D:8 cm
- Weight: 5kg
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Standard delivery to most of UK Mainland is FREE on orders over £30 from Robert Dyas, use code FREEDEL30 at checkout and is available on Standard products. This offer excludes products for delivery to Scottish Highlands, Scottish Isles, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly and Isle of Wight.
Scottish Highlands & Islands postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, PO30-41
Please note some larger products are delivered to kerb-side (the street outside your home), it is at the drivers discretion if they can deliver the item to another location on the property.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
Whilst we do all that we can to prevent this, from time to time, orders can experience slight delays in courier networks. Due to this, we would strongly advise against pre-booking/making payment for third party trades to build/install your item until you are in receipt of and have inspected the goods. Robert Dyas is unable to compensate for any loss of funds to third party organisations.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
- Perishable items including live plants and Trees
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.