Green Feathers Garden Wildlife Trail Camera Hd
- Reviews (1)
Capture high quality wildlife videos with our HD Wildlife Trail Camera. Day or night, sunshine or rain, dont let nature pass you by. The sturdy, waterproof casing means you can video wildlife in all weathers. Whilst infrared night vision and motion activation means never missing a moment! Recording wildlife videos in 1080p Full HD has never been easier, and its wire-free too! Simply use 8 x AA batteries (lasting for up to six months) and secure the camera in place using the provided strap to attach to a tree or post.Have a nearby woodland or forest where you wish you could capture wildlife? Then use one of our handy lockboxes to make sure the camera is kept secure. Want to watch garden visitors? Stand your camera up against a plant pot to video visiting foxes, hedgehogs or badgers.
- Waterproof Wildlife Trail CameraThis camera is specifically designed to spot wildlife outside, without disturbing the animals
- 1080p HD VideoCaptures video at full HD 1920x1080 at a smooth 30 frames per second for seeing even the smallest or fluffiest of animals with great clarity
- 12 Megapixel StillsTakes high resolution still images. We have tested many camera designs and decided on this one because the images are fantastic, with true-to-life colours and superb detail. Youll definitely see the barbs of the birds feathers and the sparkle in the hedgehogs eyes!
- Designed for the OutdoorsThe camera is IP66-rated, which means it is fully waterproof and protected from the worst of British weather
- PIR Motion DetectionFeatures fast triggering and reliable motion detection. Includes one PIR sensor on the front and two on each side to yield a combined 140° PIR angle range. This way you are sure to spot the critters!
- Invisible Infrared Night VisionFour high-power IR LEDs provide invisible night vision with a range of up to 30m. It allows sharp footage even at night, without disturbing wildlife
- Ultra-Low Illumination Image SensorThe sensor provides a better clarity at night so you can get an even clearer view of wildlifes shenanigans out there
- Long Standby Battery LifeIn standby mode, the camera can provide up to six months of battery life thanks to the PIR sensor triggering, provided you are using high-quality batteries. Under very heavy use the batteries can last all day and all night
- Dimensions: H:13.6 x W:9.0 x D:7.6 cm
- Colour: Green
- Guarantee:3 years
- Batteries Required: Yes
- Material: Metal / Plastic
- Model Number: HCAM450
- Self Assembly Required: Yes
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Standard delivery to most of UK Mainland is FREE on orders over £30 from Robert Dyas, use code FREEDEL30 at checkout and is available on Standard products. This offer excludes products for delivery to Scottish Highlands, Scottish Isles, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly and Isle of Wight.
Scottish Highlands & Islands postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, PO30-41
Please note some larger products are delivered to kerb-side (the street outside your home), it is at the drivers discretion if they can deliver the item to another location on the property.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
Whilst we do all that we can to prevent this, from time to time, orders can experience slight delays in courier networks. Due to this, we would strongly advise against pre-booking/making payment for third party trades to build/install your item until you are in receipt of and have inspected the goods. Robert Dyas is unable to compensate for any loss of funds to third party organisations.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
- Perishable items including live plants and Trees
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.