Green Feathers Solar Powered Wifi Bird Box Camera - Large Alpine Box With Side Windows - Ultimate Bundle
The premium version of our Solar Powered WiFi Bird Box Camera. A wire-free way to watching nesting birds on your smartphone or tablet using the official Green Feathers app.Includes everything possible for the best nest box watching experience.Solar Powered Bird Box CameraSolar Ready Bird Box Deeper than our standard bird boxes to accommodate the larger cameraFitted with Opaque Windows for more light entry - better daytime images!Tripod Bracket for flexible camera mounting options Ground Mounting Spike for optimal Solar Panel placement64GB MicroSD Card for storing footage10 Metre Power Extension Cable for even more added flexibilityStainless Steel Cover Plates - To adjust the hole size to your desired birdGoing Ultimate gives you all the flexibility you could ask for in your Solar Powered setup. Making sure you have all the tools at your disposal to get the very best out of nesting season.
- No More Wires Battery powered camera and solar panel getting the most from nature
- Quick & Easy to use Simple set up methods backed up with our renowned guides and support if you get stuck
- Bespoke Green Feathers App - specially designed for easy set up and getting the best from you bird box camera with remote viewing
- LED Night Vision technology giving you great images even at night
- Extra-long 4m Lead between Camera and Panel for positioning flexibility of bird box and solar panel
- 2 x ¼ inch mounting holes allows flexibility of mounting options as a nest camera or garden camera - use a tripod to use the camera as a bird feeding setup too
- Carefully considered optional extras include Spike for Solar Panel to mount solar panel when attaching to a tree or using as a wildlife camera in your garden
- Removable 64 MicroSD Card for storing your footage
- Dimensions: H:19.0 x W:25.0 x D:47.0 cm
- Colour: Green
- Guarantee:3 years
- Model Number: GFWF3R1S1-XLT
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Standard delivery to most of UK Mainland is FREE on orders over £30 from Robert Dyas, use code FREEDEL30 at checkout and is available on Standard products. This offer excludes products for delivery to Scottish Highlands, Scottish Isles, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly and Isle of Wight.
Scottish Highlands & Islands postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, PO30-41
Please note some larger products are delivered to kerb-side (the street outside your home), it is at the drivers discretion if they can deliver the item to another location on the property.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
Whilst we do all that we can to prevent this, from time to time, orders can experience slight delays in courier networks. Due to this, we would strongly advise against pre-booking/making payment for third party trades to build/install your item until you are in receipt of and have inspected the goods. Robert Dyas is unable to compensate for any loss of funds to third party organisations.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
- Perishable items including live plants and Trees
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.