The Chickenguard Auto Opener from Green Frog Designs will help you to care for your feathered friends and keep them happy. Designed to manage the opening and closing of your chicken house, this accessory requires minimal effort to set up and operate, so your animal management is all taken care of.
This unit can be set to open and close the door automatically at certain times, or depending on certain light levels. It also features manual open and close buttons, so can be operated as required. Once fitted and set up using the convenient instructions provided, the chickenguard auto opener can be left to work without any human intervention. And to ensure uninterrupted functioning, a low battery warning will notify you when it is time to replace the 4 AA batteries.
Designed and manufactured in the UK using high grade materials, this automatic door opener offers reliable functionality at all times. The large buttons enable a user friendly experience, and the waterproof casing ensures safe use all year round, despite any wet weather conditions.
Features and Benefits
- Auto or Manual Operation – This chicken house door opener can be used manually, and automatically by programming set timings or light levels.
- Weatherproof Housing – The weatherproof casing encloses all electronics to ensure reliable and safe functionality all year round, regardless of the weather.
- User Friendly Design – Featuring an easy-to-set-up design, and large buttons, this accessory can be fitted and operated with simplicity and ease.
- Premium Automatic Door Opener
- Suitable for Fitting to the GFD Chicken Houses with Metal Pie Shaped Doors
- Auto Open and Close
- Set Timings or Light Levels
- Manual Open and Close Option
- Weatherproof Housing
- Large Buttons
- Reliable to Use
- Simple to Set Up
- Dimensions: H 9 x W 15 x D 5cm
- Self Assembly Required
- UK Designed and Manufactured
- Guarantee: 3 Years
- 1 x Chicken Guard Auto Opener
- 2 x Chicken Guard User Manual
- 4 x 25mm A2 Stainless Steel M4 Bolt, Washer and Nylock Nut
- 4 x AA Battery
Overview: The chickenguard premium automatic door opener is suitable for fitting to all Green Frog Designs chicken housing with metal pie-shaped doors. If this product is being purchased for use with an older style house from Green Frog Designs with a plastic door, you will need to order a replacement aluminium door from them directly. This automated door opener can also be fitted to other poultry houses if required.
Process: This accessory simply bolts to the front of the GFD chicken house, into the holes that have been pre-drilled. The cord attaches to a split ring in the door, replacing the manual draw cord and handle.
Guide: You can fit, set up, and operate this piece quickly and with ease using the comprehensive instructions in the guide included.
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.