Green Frog Designs Medium Chicken Coop - Green
Keep your feathered friends happy, by treating them to a wonderful Green Frog Designs Chicken House. Made almost entirely from recycled plastic, this chicken coop is not only environmentally friendly, but thoughtfully designed to ensure low maintenance, all year round.
This Medium Chicken House offers plenty of space for 4 larger birds, or 7 bantams. Two nest boxes are included, and two removable wooden perch’s too, allowing you to kit out this coop straight away. The permanent under eave ventilation, and two additional circular vents, provide a temperate environment for birds to enjoy. And although the structure is dark in colour, it remains cool even in strong, direct summer sunlight.
Easy access is guaranteed, as this chicken house features a removable roof, and a detachable full-width back door. This means you can check in on your birds with ease, and also clean out all areas with minimal effort. The front facing door has even been designed so that it won’t trap dirt in the slots, and so that it can conveniently be used in conjunction with a Chickenguard auto-opener (available separately).
Features and Benefits
- Recycled Plastic – Manufactured in the UK, and made almost entirely from recycled plastic, this chicken coop is the eco friendly way to house your feathered friends.
- Well Ventilated – With permanent under-eave ventilation, as well as two adjustable circular vents, the entire inside area remains ventilated and cool, even in warm weather.
- Accessible Design – Thanks to the removable roof, and the full width back door which detaches using quick release pins, checking in on your birds has never been easier.
- Low Maintenance – The entire nest box is removable, allowing you to clean it out whenever required, and a pressure washer can even be used to clean all remaining areas.
- Ideal for 4 Larger Birds or 7 Bantams
- Removable Roof
- Nest Box (x2)
- Removable Wooden Perch (x2)
- Easy Open/Close Door (can be used with Chickenguard Auto-opener, sold separately)
- Under-Eave Ventilation
- 2 Adjustable Circular Air Vents
- Carry Handles
- No Maintenance
- Easy to Clean
- Main Structure Material: 9mm Recycled Polyethylene
- Roof and Nest Box Lids Material: 6mm Recycled Polyethylene
- Door Material: Aluminium
- Pack Weight: 36kg
- Colour: Green/Black
- Self Assembly Required
- 25 Year Warranty
|Height (cm)||Width (cm)||Depth (cm)|
(excluding ramp, including nest boxes)
|Internal Floor Space
(excluding nest boxes)
(usable length of each)
|Nest Box Dimensions
(internal measurement of each)
- 1 x Chicken House (Medium)
- 2 x Nest Boxes
- 2 x Removable Wooden Perches
Overview: This chicken house is delivered flatpacked, but can be assembled quickly and with ease using the comprehensive instructions in the USER GUIDE.
Time Guide: If this is the first time assembling a Green Frog Designs Chicken House, you should allow about an hour for complete construction.
Parts: Most parts of this house are held together using clips made from waste plastic, though quick release clips (linch pins) and some other parts are metal.
Green Frog Designs Medium Chicken Coop Stand
Being 45cm in height, this stand will elevate your chicken coop to provide plenty of practical benefits such as protection from predators, and increased air flow. Made from durable aluminium, it really will stand the test of time.
Find out more HERE.
Green Frog Designs Chickenguard Auto Opener
This Chickenguard unit can be set to open and close the door of your chicken coop automatically at certain times, or depending on certain light levels. It also features manual open and close buttons for operation as required.
Find out more HERE.
Green Frog Designs Chicken Droppings Trays - 2 Pack
This Set of 2 Dropping Trays from Green Frog Designs will help you to keep your new chicken house clean and tidy at all times. Made from high quality, recycled ABS plastic, they are high quality to provide strength, rigidity, and durability.
Find out more HERE.
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.