Greenworks 48V Cordless 33cm Brushless Line Trimmer (tool only)
Keep your lawn in good shape and your garden nice and tidy with this 48v cordless line trimmer from Greenworks.
With a 33cm cutting width and a brushless motor for optimal performance, this strimmer can take care of your lawn trimming needs with the added bonus of cord-free operation. Greenworks cordless power tools have been innovated with ease of use and convenience in mind without compromising on performance. Lightweight, powerful and compact, this is the perfect addition to your garden tool collection.
This trimmer is a cordless machine that utilises Greenworks powerful battery system. The innovative modular battery system from Greenworks means you can use one battery to power a number of different tools. Convenient, easy to use and no compromise in performance, the cordless range from Greenworks is the perfect addition to any outdoor space.
Features and Benefits
- Lightweight – Weighing just over 4kg, this is a lightweight and easy to move around machine. Great for reaching all areas of the garden.
- Powerful – Powered by two 24v battery, this grass trimmer provides the power needed to take care of your lawn.
- Greenworks modular battery system – One battery for multiple tools; this range of cordless power tools from Greenworks uses an innovative modular system so multiple tools can be powered using one type of battery. Great for switching from your lawnmower to a grass trimmer, to the hedge cutter, to a leaf blower.
- 33cm (13'') cutting width
- 2mm Twin line
- Bump feed spool
- Adjustable front handle
- Variable speed trigger
- Flower guard
- Brushless motor
- Weight: 4.2kg
- Dimensions: H 177.8 x W 28.6 x D 34.4cm
- Guarantee: 3 years
Please note: This is the bare tool only and as such does not include batteries but this same model is available with batteries.
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.