Keep your Greenworks cordless power tools running with this 60v rechargeable battery charger.
Designed specifically for the Greenworks 60v rechargeable batteries, this charger will give a 2Ah battery a full charge in 60 minutes, a 4Ah battery in 120 minutes or the massive 6Ah battery in 150 minutes.
A handy built-in LED indicator will tell you when the battery is fully charged and it's wall mountable capabilities make it great for quick and convenient access.
The innovative modular battery system from Greenworks means you can use one battery to power a number of different tools. Convenient, easy to use and no compromise in performance, the cordless range from Greenworks is the perfect addition to any outdoor space.
Features and Benefits
- Quick charge – This charger offers a quick charging time of 60 minutes for a 2Ah battery, 90 minutes for the 4Ah version or 150 minutes for the 6Ah battery.
- Modular power system – Designed for many of Greenworks cordless power tools, this battery can be interchanged between several machines for simple and seamless job changes. From your lawnmower, to grass trimmer, to hedge trimmer to chainsaw.
- Designed for the 60v batteries
- Compatible with 2Ah, 4Ah or 6Ah battery
- Energy star rated
- Quick charge
- Built-in LED indicators for charge level
- Weight: 1.7kg
- 2 year domestic guarantee
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.