This cordless 60v chainsaw from Greenworks is the perfect tool to keep your garden neat and tidy.
Lightweight, powerful and utilising battery-powered technology, this chainsaw is perfect for larger sized maintenance jobs. With a 40cm cutting length, a 10.4m/s chain speed, easy to maintain auto-oiler and tool-less chain tensioning system, this will be a great machine for the more serious gardener looking for a serious machine.
The innovative modular battery system from Greenworks means you can use one battery to power a number of different tools. Convenient, easy to use and no compromise in performance, the cordless range from Greenworks is the perfect addition to any outdoor space.
Features and Benefits
- Powerful – Using a powerful 60v battery, this chainsaw will give you the power needed to get the job done.
- Lightweight – Weighing in at just 4.26kg, the lightweight design of this tool makes it easy to move around the garden as needed.
- GreenWorks modular battery system – One battery for multiple tools; this range of 60v cordless power tools from GreenWorks uses an innovative modular system so multiple tools can be powered using one type of battery. Great for switching from your lawnmower, to a grass trimmer, to the hedge cutter, to a leaf blower.
This is the bare tool only but battery options are available to select from above.
This 2Ah 60v battery is ideal for small to medium sized jobs with a charge time of 60 minutes.
This 4Ah 60v battery is ideal for medium sized jobs with a quick charge time of 120 minutes.
This 6Ah 60v battery is ideal for large sized jobs with a quick charge time of 150 minutes.
Keep your batteries charged with this charger for either the 2Ah, 4Ah or 6Ah 60v batteries.
- Power: 60v
- 40cm (16") bar & chain
- 10.4m/sec chain speed
- Auto oiler
- Tool-less chain tensioning
- Chain brake and safety front handle
- Digi-pro brushless motor
- Weight: 4.26kg
- 3 year warranty
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.