This cordless blower from Greenworks is the perfect tool to keep your garden neat and tidy and clear of unwanted debris.
Boasting a top wind speed of 140mh and airflow rate of 450cfm, this blower utilises the power of cordless technology to give you cord-free operation as well as plenty of power. The variable-speed function uses a cruise control feature to make longer jobs more comfortable and for extra control, the turbo boost button helps to remove more stubborn debris.
The innovative modular battery system from Greenworks means you can use one battery to power a number of different tools. Convenient, easy to use and no compromise in performance, the cordless range from Greenworks is the perfect addition to any outdoor space.
Features and Benefits
- Powerful – Utilising a 60v battery, this machine has the power and strength to get the job done while the cord-free operation means you can move around the garden freely.
- Lightweight – Weighing in at just 3.67kg (without battery) this machine is easily manoeuvrable to cover the whole garden.
- GreenWorks modular battery system – One battery for multiple tools; this range of 60v cordless power tools from GreenWorks uses an innovative modular system so multiple tools can be powered using one type of battery. Great for switching from your lawnmower, to a grass trimmer, to the hedge cutter, to a leaf blower.
This is the bare tool only but battery options are available to select from above.
This 2Ah 60v battery is ideal for small to medium sized jobs with a charge time of 60 minutes.
This 4Ah 60v battery is ideal for medium sized jobs with a quick charge time of 120 minutes.
This 6Ah 60v battery is ideal for large sized jobs with a quick charge time of 150 minutes.
Keep your batteries charged with this charger for either the 2Ah, 4Ah or 6Ah 60v batteries.
- Power: 60v
- Max air speed: 140mph (255km/p)
- Variable speed with cruise control
- Cushion over mold grip
- Digi-pro Brushless motor
- Weight: 3.6kg
- 3 year warranty
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.