Greenworks G30 Home & Garden Electric Pressure Washer
- Reviews (29)
For keeping your patio, decking or car clean and sparkling, this G30 pressure washer from Greenworks is a fantastic addition to your garden power equipment collection.
The powerful 1500w motor delivers an impressive 120 Bar of pressure, meaning no cleaning task is to tough. Whether it be cleaning cars, bikes, patios, decking, brickwork or windows the G30 gives you the ultimate control with the vario power nozzle and turbo nozzle allowing you to find the right pressure for optimal cleaning whatever the task.
The G30 is supplied with a foam sprayer, add your chosen pressure washer detergent to cover your work area in a viscous foam to aid the breakdown of dirt. The 6-meter hose gives you the freedom to comfortably move around your outdoor areas, leaving the machine in a stationary position and the onboard accessory storage makes packing away your G30 quick, simple and compact. The G30 has it all with wheels and a trolley handle further improving comfort and manoeuvrability during use.
Features and Benefits
- Powerful 1500w Motor & 120 Bar Pressure – The G30 has a universal motor with an aluminium pump head and stainless steel pistons, the motor is designed not only to deliver fantastic power and cleaning results but is built to last.
- Built-in Trolley Handle & Wheels – With user comfort in mind the G30 features a built-in trolley handle and wheels. The machine can be comfortably moved around your outdoor spaces whether it be cleaning the patio/decking or round to the front of the house to clean the car. The onboard accessory storage allows the machine to neatly packed down and stored away in a shed, cupboard or under the stairs.
- Ultimate Control over your cleaning tasks – The G30 is supplied with a vario and turbo nozzle along with a foam detergent applicator. The vario nozzle allows the user to adjust the pressure that is delivered depending on the surface being cleaned. The turbo nozzle is designed to focus and increase the pressure by up to 30%, the rotating jet tears into ground-in dirt left over many years. The foam sprayer allows the user to easily distribute cleaning detergent, the viscous foam released clings to the surface and starts to breakdown the dirt before cleaning.
- Quick click Connect Accessories – The accessories use a click fitting allowing the user to quickly and easily switch between accessories during their cleaning task.
- Home & Garden Kit – The G30 Home & garden comes equipped with a handy 10" patio cleaner and wash brush. The patio cleaner makes light work of larger surface areas such as patio's and decking, while the attachable wash brush is perfect for cleaning vehicles and windows when combined with the foam sprayer.
- 1500w electric motor
- Built in trolley handle and wheels
- On board hose and accessory storage
- Rated Voltage: 220-240V - 50HZ
- Rated Pressure (bar): 80
- Permissible Pressure (bar): 120
- Rated Water Flow: 342
- Maximum Water Flow: 480
- Maximum Water Inlet Pressure (bar): 7
- Maximum Water Inlet Temperature: 40°C
- LPA (sound pressure level): 80dB(A)
- LWA (sound power level): 87.8 dB(A)
- Protection Rating- IPX 5
- Vibration: <2.5 m/s2 K=1.5 m/s2
- Weight: 9.52 kg including accessories
- Dimensions: H 80.4 x W 28 x D 39.4cm
- 3 year warranty
- 10'' Patio cleaner
- Wash brush
- Foam sprayer
- Variable nozzle
- Power nozzle
- 6 metre hose
- Trigger gun
- Extension lance
The Handy 1L Pressure Washer Detergent - 3 Pack
Give all areas of your home a refresh, using this triple pack of pressure washer detergents. Designed for use in conjunction with your pressure washer, these detergent formulas will help you deliver fantastic results with every cleaning session.
Including a Cherry Snow Foam Car Detergent, a Patio and Decking Detergent, and a Universal Cleaning Detergent, you have all you need to maintain a perfectly clean home and vehicle.
Find out more HERE.
The table below outlines our different delivery charges which will be calculated on the basis of what you are ordering, where you are asking us to deliver to and what day you wish us to make a delivery. You can be confident that you will only pay one delivery charge per order regardless of how many items you order.
|Standard||Next Day||Named Day||Saturday|
|Mainland UK (ex Isle of Wight)||£4.95||£7.95||£7.95||£9.95|
|Highlands & Scottish Isles||£10.95||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly and Isle of Wight||£12.95||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Standard delivery to most of UK Mainland is FREE on orders over £50 from Robert Dyas, and is only available on Standard products. To take advantage of this offer, simply enter promotion code FREEDEL50 at the checkout (cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion code). This offer excludes products with bulky delivery charges, Robert Dyas gift vouchers and items for delivery to Scottish Highlands, Scottish Isles, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly and Isle of Wight.
Scottish Highlands & Islands postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, PO30-41
Typical delivery time windows: Monday-Friday: 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday: 08:00 - 18:00
For most orders, you will receive a text message update the evening before your delivery. You will receive a further text message on the morning of your delivery, providing you with a 2 hour delivery window.*
*Please make sure you enter a mobile number during checkout to receive text message updates.
Click & Collect
Robert Dyas offers a FREE Click and Collect service to Robert Dyas stores.
If you choose to have your order delivered to your local store, it is completely free and will be delivered within 5 working days (excluding Bank Holidays).
When your order arrives in your chosen store, we will e-mail you to advise that your order is ready for collection. Your order will be held in store for 7 days.
We aim to deliver items that are currently in stock within five (5) working days (excluding Bank Holidays) after the date the order is placed.
Unfortunately at this time we cannot take orders for delivery to British Forces Post Offices (BFPO), Northern Ireland, Freight Forwarders, international addresses or The Channel Islands (GY, JE).
The following areas are subject to extended lead times:
- Scottish Highlands & Scottish Isles: +7 days
- Isle of Man & Isles of Scilly: +2 days
- Isle of Wight: +5 days
Please note that during particularly busy periods, it may take a little longer to receive your delivery and our carrier may attempt to deliver to you on a Saturday.
Working days are defined as Monday-Friday 8am-7pm inclusive, excluding Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays.
Next Day & Named Day Delivery
Our Next Day service to most of UK Mainland will be available for orders placed on the website from Monday to Friday before 1.00pm for a small additional charge (delivery on working days only). Orders placed after 1pm on a Friday will be delivered Tuesday.
You can also select a convenient day to receive your delivery by choosing a named day delivery (delivery on working days only).
Working days are Monday-Friday 8am-7pm inclusive, excluding Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays.
Orders placed before 1.00pm on a Friday (excluding Bank Holidays), can be delivered on a Saturday for an additional charge.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by one of the following methods:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
2. Post back the item to the Robert Dyas Warehouse
Click here to download a returns form or use the form on your delivery and returns note, enclosed with your goods. This method of return will be at your own cost. We also recommend obtaining proof of postage in case the item is not received by our warehouse.
Please return items to:
Robert Dyas Distribution Centre
Swallow dale Lane
3. Visit Your Local Robert Dyas Store
Whether you bought the product in store, online or over the phone, most of our products can be returned to a Robert Dyas stores. Please bring your order confirmation as proof of purchase. Please do not attempt to return large or heavy products, including large kitchen appliances, outdoor furniture, indoor furniture etc to your local store. If in doubt of whether you should return a product to your local store, please contact customer services first.