You'll be left with loads more time to spend enjoying your garden as the Gtech Robot Lawnmower takes care of your lawn trimming needs for you.
It will keep your lawn in perfect shape, leaving you to relax, light up the BBQ or focus on the flower beds. With 3 cutting modes and seven cutting heights ranging from 2.5cm to 5.5cm, the Gtech Robot Lawnmowers three sharp carbon steel blades will give you an even, greener lawn.
With this fully automatic Robot Lawnmower RLM50, you can look forward to more free time to relax. This robot mower is fully automatic, continually cutting as it travels across the lawn, up and down slopes avoiding obstacles to create a smooth even lawn surface. The robot mower is also smart, checking for changes to the design of the lawn and monitoring its battery status, automatically returning to base to recharge itself, so you don’t have to lift a finger.
Features and Benefits
Gtech's new robot lawnmower is so quiet, you'll hardly know it's there. With a 65 dBA sound level, it is much quieter than regular petrol, corded, or electric lawnmowers (89-96 dBA) and only slightly louder than a regular conversation (60 dBA). This means the RLM50 can operate quietly at any time, without disturbing the peace and tranquillity of your garden.
- Easy To Use Technology – The technology is very user-friendly, simply enter the choice of cutting program and when to start. Each day, the robot lawnmower navigates the lawn, cutting within the perimeter. Each week the lawnmower performs a perimeter check, traveling around the circuit to check for any changes. The cutting technology is very effective, cutting small pieces of grass every day ensures all the lawn maintains a smooth result.
- Safety & Security – The Gtech Robot Lawnmower comes with an anti-tamper 4-digit PIN code to avoid any unwanted use that will trigger an alarm if lifted when in use. For safety, the robot lawnmower uses built-in motion sensors to detect obstacles and will auto-stop if it encounters an issue. You can also access the emergency stop button if needed. When it rains, the robot mower will stop cutting and return safely to its base to recharge until the weather brightens up.
- Simple Set Up – To allow your new Robot Mower to work automatically, you will need to set your garden border with the boundary wire provided using our easy-to-follow Set Up Video Instructions or Instruction Manual. Once the charging unit is installed and powered up the Robot Lawnmower will park in the docking station and charge itself before leaving to follow the programmed mowing schedule. A built-in carry handle allows you to easily pick up and move the unit as required.
- Runtime – Our RLM50 Robot Lawnmower will manage its own cut cycles, simply program the robot when to start and end each day and leave it to do the rest. The robot lawnmower monitors its own battery use, never letting it go below 30% state of charge. It will cut your lawn for up to 90 mins before returning to base and recharging itself within 120 mins. Once charged it will return to mowing the lawn using a different route, ensuring an even cut.
- Simple Controls – Access the features of the mower via the LCD panel to schedule your cut 24 hours a day, with a choice of 3 cutting modes. Standard mode allows the mower to move randomly across the lawn, cutting in different directions for a universal lawn in a few weeks. Zonal mode focuses on specific areas or prevents repeat mows of problem areas. Spot mode will start from a chosen point and cut radially. Using the control knob, you can also select cut heights between 55 and 25mm, for the perfect look.
- Model: RCLM001
- Battery Voltage: 22V
- Battery Type: Rechargeable Lithium-ion
- Run Time: 1-1.5 hours
- Charging Time: 1.5-2 hours
- Max Surface Gradient: Up to 30%
- Grass Box Capacity: No Grass Box
- Cutting Width: 18cm
- Cutting Height: 2.5-5.5cm (x7 height adjustments)
- Noise: 65 dBa
- Mowing Speed: 22 m/min (0.8mph)
- IP Rating: IPX4 Machine, IPX67 Power supply
- Weight: 8.7kg
- Product Dimensions: H26 x W52 x D35cm
- Warranty: 2 Years
The table below outlines our different delivery charges which will be calculated on the basis of what you are ordering, where you are asking us to deliver to and what day you wish us to make a delivery. You can be confident that you will only pay one delivery charge per order regardless of how many items you order.
|Standard||Next Day||Named Day||Saturday|
|Mainland UK (ex Isle of Wight)||£4.95||£7.95||£7.95||£9.95|
|Highlands & Scottish Isles||£10.95||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly and Isle of Wight||£12.95||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Standard delivery to most of UK Mainland is FREE on orders over £50 from Robert Dyas, use code FREEDEL50 at checkout and is only available on Standard products. This offer excludes products with bulky delivery charges, Robert Dyas gift vouchers and items for delivery to Scottish Highlands, Scottish Isles, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly and Isle of Wight.
Scottish Highlands & Islands postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, PO30-41
Typical delivery time windows: Monday-Friday: 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday: 08:00 - 18:00
For most orders, you will receive a text message update the evening before your delivery. You will receive a further text message on the morning of your delivery, providing you with a 2 hour delivery window.*
*Please make sure you enter a mobile number during checkout to receive text message updates.
Click & Collect
Robert Dyas offers a FREE Click and Collect service to Robert Dyas stores.
If you choose to have your order delivered to your local store, it is completely free and will be delivered within 5 working days (excluding Bank Holidays).
When your order arrives in your chosen store, we will e-mail you to advise that your order is ready for collection. Your order will be held in store for 7 days.
We aim to deliver items that are currently in stock within five (5) working days (excluding Bank Holidays) after the date the order is placed.
Unfortunately at this time we cannot take orders for delivery to British Forces Post Offices (BFPO), Northern Ireland, Freight Forwarders, international addresses or The Channel Islands (GY, JE).
The following areas are subject to extended lead times:
- Scottish Highlands & Scottish Isles: +7 days
- Isle of Man & Isles of Scilly: +2 days
- Isle of Wight: +5 days
Please note that during particularly busy periods, it may take a little longer to receive your delivery and our carrier may attempt to deliver to you on a Saturday.
Working days are defined as Monday-Friday 8am-7pm inclusive, excluding Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays.
Next Day & Named Day Delivery
Our Next Day service to most of UK Mainland will be available for orders placed on the website from Monday to Friday before 1.00pm for a small additional charge (delivery on working days only). Orders placed after 1pm on a Friday will be delivered Tuesday.
You can also select a convenient day to receive your delivery by choosing a named day delivery (delivery on working days only).
Working days are Monday-Friday 8am-7pm inclusive, excluding Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays.
Orders placed before 1.00pm on a Friday (excluding Bank Holidays), can be delivered on a Saturday for an additional charge.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by one of the following methods:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
2. Post back the item to the Robert Dyas Warehouse
Click here to download a returns form or use the form on your delivery and returns note, enclosed with your goods. This method of return will be at your own cost. We also recommend obtaining proof of postage in case the item is not received by our warehouse.
Please return items to:
Robert Dyas Distribution Centre
Swallow dale Lane
3. Visit Your Local Robert Dyas Store
Whether you bought the product in store, online or over the phone, most of our products can be returned to a Robert Dyas stores. Please bring your order confirmation as proof of purchase. Please do not attempt to return large or heavy products, including large kitchen appliances, outdoor furniture, indoor furniture etc to your local store. If in doubt of whether you should return a product to your local store, please contact customer services first.