Gun-ex® Armor Weight Vest
Heat it or freeze it to add additional recovery effects of thermo or cold therapy. Low profile gels and highly elastic tight cut means that weight is glued to your body and have minimal movement even when doing dynamic movements.
- Enhance your trainingARMOR can be used for training indoors or outdoors. You can wear ARMOR for your workouts in the gym or during sport preparation (football, hockey, rugby, soccer, running, athletics, MMA, box, etc ). No matter what sport or movements you do, you can always add this ARMOR extra weight to make your workouts more challenging. Even when doing highly dynamic movements, Armor stays glued to your body and doesnt move
- Recommended forEverybody who likes to move and wants to benefit from additional weight without compromising movementsWho wants to benefit from thermotherapy or cold therapyBe it fitness enthusiastBe it trainer and coachBe it world-class athleteBe it a sports team
- Training benefitsIncreased intensity of your training due to added weightThermotherapy recover faster from injuriesStay warm in cold/harsh weatherUse as a sauna suit for fightersCold therapy recover faster after intensive training or just cool yourself down during the exercise in hot weatherIncreased overall endurance and cardiovascular capacityIncreased strengthFaster vertical and horizontal multi-directional movementsIncreased caloric burn
- Heat effectHeat it to benefit from thermotherapy.Heat it to stay warm in cold/harsh weather conditions.Heat it to substitute sauna suit for fighters.Heating effect lasts for 3045 minutes
- Cold effectFreeze it to benefit from cold therapy.Freeze it to help thermoregulate body temperature in hot weather conditions.Cooling effect lasts for 3060mins
- Weight distributionMedical grade weight gels are evenly distributed across the body which is not affecting the body posture.Thanks to their low profile and rash-guards extremely elastic fabric, gels are glued to the body.You dont have to take the ARMOR off while exercising, do the whole training routine with ARMOR on the body
- Freedom of movementDue to even weight distribution it wont compromise your movements and technique during exercising. Our almost 4 kg weights are having effect like 10 kg weight vests due to dynamic forces that are being applied while body is moving.This solution is fantastic for any dynamic training while not limiting the movement patterns e.g.: vertical and horizontal speed movements, burpees, sprinting, jump-ing, agility drills, changing directions and body orientation etc
- Dimensions: H:10.0 x W:21.0 x D:28.0 cm
- Colour: Black
- Guarantee: 1 Year Limited
- Model Number: GX-ARMOUR_M_XL
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.