Gun-ex® Double Trainer
HANDS FREE FULL BODY TRAINER FOR EVERYONEUnique Hands Free Resistance piece of equipment providing full body workout to improve your strength, coordination, mobility and flexibility. It provides resistance to your every move, be it upper body, legs or core.
- DOUBLE TRAINER is for everybody. You can train at Home, garden, garage, park, gym or anywhere you go. DOUBLE TRAINER weights only 1kg (2.2lbs) and has a size of a sneaker. Improve your coordination and build up core, upper body and lower body strength
- Resistance:1 resistance band generates equivalent of 10kg/22lbs force at maximum length.Two resistance bands allow you to add or subtract resistance and adjust your workout difficulty to fit your needs
- Small & lightweight:Weights only 1kg (2.2lbs) and has a size of your sneakers.DOUBLE TRAINER includes 2 resistance bands, Hands Free cuffs that can be attached to your Wrists or Ankles.Door Anchor can be locked inside door frames or wrapped around any object indoors or outdoors.Handcrafted in Europe, high safety standards and the most durable materials guaranteed. Resistance cords have safety sleeves from Cordura ballistic nylon material to protect you while training.Rubber cords are rated to last over 100.000 reps
- Included in package:2 RESISTANCE BANDS2 CUFFS FOR WRISTS AND ANKLESANCHOR STRAP WITH DOOR STOPTRAINING MANUAL
- Resistance bands2 resistance bands with resistance of 10kg (22 lbs) each (resistance measured at maximum length)Safety sleeve on the ropes is hand crafted from ultra durable Cordura and the best military grade threads.Every ropes has a small carabiner fixed on both sides for easy attaching to cuffs or to anchor strap. This solution also helps to prevent carabiner lost
- Dimensions: H:10.0 x W:21.0 x D:28.0 cm
- Colour: Black
- Guarantee: 1 Year Limited
- Batteries Required: Yes
- Model Number: GX-DT
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Standard delivery to most of UK Mainland is FREE on orders over £30 from Robert Dyas, use code FREEDEL30 at checkout and is available on Standard products. This offer excludes products for delivery to Scottish Highlands, Scottish Isles, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly and Isle of Wight.
Scottish Highlands & Islands postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, PO30-41
Please note some larger products are delivered to kerb-side (the street outside your home), it is at the drivers discretion if they can deliver the item to another location on the property.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
Whilst we do all that we can to prevent this, from time to time, orders can experience slight delays in courier networks. Due to this, we would strongly advise against pre-booking/making payment for third party trades to build/install your item until you are in receipt of and have inspected the goods. Robert Dyas is unable to compensate for any loss of funds to third party organisations.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
- Perishable items including live plants and Trees
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.