Haden HK122W 50cm 50:50 Split Fridge Freezer - White
- Reviews (1)
With a narrow 50cm build, the Haden 50cm 50:50 Split Fridge Freezer strikes the perfect balance between space–saving design and generous storage space. Its 135L capacity is designed to accommodate 7 bags of shopping at once, enough for a small family’s weekly shop, and is divided between a 90L fridge and 45L freezer.
Inside the fridge cavity is 3 adjustable glass safety shelves, a large salad crisper, and 2 door balconies, while the freezer boasts 2 pull–out freezer draws and a handy flapped compartment. Each of the draws and flaps are fully transparent too, so you can quickly and easily find the food you’re looking for. What’s more, with handy reversible hinges, the unit’s doors can be opened to the left or right, depending on the layout of your kitchen.
Designed to make maintenance a breeze, the Haden 50cm 50–50 Split Fridge Freezer also defrosts automatically for your convenience, so you spend no time, effort, or hassle manually doing it.
Features and Benefits
- Reversible–hinge doors– Designed to open to the left or right, depending on your kitchen’s layout or your preference.
- Large salad crisper– Keeps all your fruit and veg fresher for longer and deliciously crisp.
- Adjustable glass shelves– For flexible storage when you need it most.
- Dimensions: H122 x W50 x D54cm
- Guarantee: 2 years
- Colour: White
- Net capacity: 135L
- Fridge capacity: 90L
- Freezer capacity: 45L
- Split ratio: 50:50
- Energy efficiency: A+
- Temperature control: Mechanical
- Defrosting function: Automatic defrosting