Haden 198808 Cotswold 1960W 4 Slice Toaster - Marble
Discover Haden’s latest addition to the Cotswold range in a trendy Marble design. This beautiful marble four slice toaster is sure to add a tasteful touch of class to any modern kitchen.
It features cancel, defrost, and reheat settings for convenience whilst ensuring your toast is always perfectly fresh. Whether you like your bread lightly toasted, or much darker, the adjustable browning control ensures everyone’s taste preference can be met with minimal effort required.
Don’t worry about making a mess either, as the removable crumb tray will catch any breadcrumbs for an easy empty straight into the bin, and the cord storage will hide keep the counter free of clutter.
Features and Benefits
- Adjustable Browning Control– Enables you to choose how well done you want your toast, it’s capable of meeting different taste preferences from lightly toasted to more burnt.
- Cancel, Defrost & Re-heat Settings– Offers extra time saving convenience. Make toast using bread straight from the freezer, and use cancel or reheat to ensure its perfect.
- Removable Crumb Tray– Catches the breadcrumbs to prevent countertop mess, and it can easily be removed for a quick empty straight into the bin.
- Cord Storage– Helps keep the worktop tidy and organised, and allows the appliance to be tucked up neatly against a wall.
- Stainless Steel Body– Easy to wipe clean and offers durability and style.
- Dimensions: H18 x W28 x D27.5cm
- Guarantee: 2 Years
- Colour: Marble
- Capacity: 4 Slices
- Power: 1640-1960W (220-240V, 50hz)
- Weight: 2.8kg
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.