Haden Dorchester 2300W 4 Slice Wide Slot Toaster - Sage Green
Introducing the new Haden 4 Slice Toaster from their latest Dorchester collection, featuring elements with gorgeous wooden effect detailing on the bright and refreshing sage green finish, to add a stylish touch to your kitchen counter.
Tuck into four slices of toast, great for sharing with the family, you’ll all be able to enjoy breakfast together with minimal mess thanks to the removable crumb trays. You can use your favourite thick bread, or even have crumpets, hot cross buns, scones and other thick treats toasted without any jamming difficulties, thanks to the wide design of the slots.
This quirky appliance is bound to have your toast made to perfection, no matter who you are or what your taste preference is, as the six browning levels offer variety. You have full control using the LCD display and its controls. There’s also the option to use cancel, reheat, and defrost settings for added convenience when ensuring your toast is always the freshest.
Features and Benefits
- Extra Wide Slots– Toasts thicker slices of bread, crumpets, pitta, buns and other treats, whilst preventing them from getting stuck.
- 6 Browning Levels– Enables you to choose how well done the toast will be. It’s capable of meeting all different taste preferences from lightly toasted to burnt.
- LCD Screen– Gives you control, allowing the browning levels to be changed with ease.
- Removable Crumb Trays– Catches the breadcrumbs to prevent countertop mess, and these can easily be removed for a quick empty straight into the bin.
- Cancel, Defrost & Re-heat Settings– Offers extra time saving convenience. Make toast using bread straight from the freezer, and use cancel or reheat to ensure its perfect.
- Dimensions: H21 x W27 x D25cm
- Guarantee: 2 Years
- Colour: Sage Green
- Capacity: 4 Slices
- Power: 2300W (220-240V, 50/60hz)
- Weight: 3.25kg
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.