Pretty and practical, what’s not to love? The Jersey 4 Slice Toaster, part of Haden’s traditional style collection, features a unique retro design in a beautiful red finish with chrome detailing. Perfect for every kitchen, easy to use, and easy on the eye.
Tuck into four slices of toast, great for sharing with the family, and you’ll all be able to enjoy breakfast together with minimal mess thanks to the removable crumb tray. Trust your breakfast will be made perfectly too, as the self-centering function ensures bread is always aligned to evenly toast each slice just the way you like it.
With this quirky appliance you’re bound to have your preference met, whether it’s lightly toasted or darker, more burnt slices that you enjoy most, the variable browning control offers variety because Haden realises that taste is everything!
Features and Benefits
- Self Centering Function– Ensures your slices are evenly toasted, whilst requiring minimal effort.
- Variable Browning Control– Enables you to choose how well done your toast will be. It’s capable of meeting all different taste preferences from lightly toasted to more burnt.
- Cancel, Defrost & Re-heat Settings– Offers extra time saving convenience. Make toast using bread straight from the freezer, and use cancel or reheat to ensure its perfect.
- Cord Storage– Helps keep the worktop tidy and organised, and allows the appliance to be tucked up neatly against a wall.
- Removable Crumb Tray– Catches the breadcrumbs to prevent countertop mess, and it can easily be removed for a quick empty straight into the bin.
- Indicator Lights– Illuminate to show which mode is in use, for added convenience and clarity.
- Dimensions: H20 x W29.5 x D28cm
- Guarantee: 2 Years
- Colour: Red
- Capacity: 4 Slices
- Power: 1370-1630W (220-240V, 50/60hz)
- Weight: 3.1kg
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.