Hamilton Beach 58770-SAU Authentic Indian Professional Juicer Mixer Grinder - Black & Stainless Steel
- Reviews (1)
The Hamilton Beach® Professional Juicer Mixer Grinder was developed with Indian technology and in collaboration with Indian culinary experts to deliver superior performance, long–lasting durability and advanced safety. A commercial–grade, 2.2 peak horsepower motor that resists overheating handles the toughest ingredients with ease from turmeric to idli batter. The advanced electronics system with intelligent speed sensor gives you ultimate control whether chopping ingredients on the slowest setting, or blending thick mixtures with high speeds. Achieve consistent results with 13 program settings. Includes a chef–developed recipe book so you can put the Juicer Mixer Grinder to work making a variety of Indian cuisines.
Features and Benefits
- Effortlessly mix and grind the toughest ingredients – The universal blades easily handle every ingredient, there’s no need to change the blade
- Triple overload motor protection – The advanced cooling, early warning indicator and auto cut off allow for continuous operation
- Superior performance, durability and safety – The square jar shape and flow breakers keep food circulating for optimal performance
- Colour: Black and Stainless Steel
- Dimensions: H50 x W20.3 x D27.3cm
- Capacity: Up to 1.5L
- 13 Program settings
- Shatterproof Tritan lids with gaskets and locking tabs
- Authentic Indian Professional Juicer Mixer Grinder
- 3 Leakproof stainless steel jars (0.5, 1.0, 1.5 litre) with double ball bearing cutter assemblies
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.