Hamilton Beach 70825-SAU Pro Food Processor 3L - Silver
Introducing commercial quality performance to your kitchen countertop with the Hamilton Beach® Professional 14 Cup Dicing Food Processor. Designed for the accomplished home cook, this food processor includes everything you need to quickly dice, slice, shred, knead, chop, mix and puree to your exact specifications. An adjustable slicing blade with 14 thickness settings provides custom results from the thinnest potato slices to the thickest slices of pepperoni. The innovative dicing blade creates uniform pieces for salsas, mirepoix, soups, and salads. This food processor also includes an S–blade, shredding disc, and dough blade to let you dice, slice and shred like a pro.
Features and Benefits
- Versatile and Powerful – The 14 thickness settings and 2 speed settings allow you to Dice cubes, slice thick to thin, shred, knead, chop, mix and puree
- Ease of use – Easy Stack & Snap make it easy to assemble with no difficult twisting while the function guide eliminates the guesswork
- No Mess – The Pro Food Processor comes with a BPA–free bowl with pour spout and leak–free seal so you don’t have to worry about clean–up after
- Colour: Silver
- Dimensions: H43 x W52.2 x D30.5cm
- Capacity: 3L
- 14 thickness settings
- 2 speed settings
- Pulse function
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.