Handpicked Titchwell Lounge Set - White
Enhance the way you use your outdoor space with the stylish Titchwell Lounge Set from Handpicked. Making a perfect addition to your patio or decking, this outdoor lounge set will provide you and your guests with an ideal spot to sit back, relax, and enjoy some refreshments.
The Titchwell Lounge set is designed to be practical, stylish, and comfortable. With soft padded cushions included for your seat and back, the extra comfortable seating will have you relaxing in no time. The cushions also have a showerproof coating to keep them protected from any unexpected light downpours. The high coffee table included is substantially sized, meaning it can double as a dining table too. Ideal for tapping into the outdoor living trend, this set will add that special something to your outside space.
Finished in stunningly contemporary neutral tones, this lounge set is bound to make an impact. What's more, the sturdy aluminium frame has been made to last, so will be durable through plenty of outdoor use.
Features and Benefits
- Added Comfort – The Titchwell Lounge Set comes with padded seat and back cushions to provide a comfortable lounging experience.
- Sturdy Build – Being constructed from a durable aluminium frame, this garden set will provide plenty of outdoor use for seasons to come.
- Contemporary Design – Finished in a striking white with complimentary beige seat pads, this dining set add some sophisticated style to your garden.
- Frame Colour: White
- Frame Material: Aluminium
- Seat Pad Material: Acrylic/Polyester Mix
- Seat Pad Colour: Beige
- Sofa Dimensions: H 72 x W 72 x D 189cm
- Chair Dimensions: H 72 x W 73 x D 75cm
- Stool Dimensions: H 38.5 x W 45 x D 65cm
- Table Dimensions: H 68 x W 90 x D 150cm
- Self Assembly: Yes
- Guarantee: 1 Year
- 1 x 3 Seater Sofa
- 2 x Lounge Chair
- 2 x Stool
- 1 x High Coffee Table
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.