Perfect for keeping cosy outdoors, the Bowl Cocoon Fire Pit from Happy Cocooning will bring warmth and pleasure to your garden space. Offering more convenience than a traditional wood burner, this electric gas burning firepit will make a well-used, exciting, new garden feature.
Designed to make an impact, this fire pit has a sleek curved composite structure which not only looks great, but is resistant to heat, cold, and rain too. Finished in a contemporary black, it will also fit in perfectly alongside a variety of garden décor styles. Enhancing your fire bowl are the ceramic logs and lava stones, providing a realistic aesthetic but without any undesirable sparks or smoke. With a control panel and regulator also incorporated, you can easily manage the height of your flame according to preference. Simply attach your gas bottle using the 2.5m gas hose included, ignite your fire, and enjoy the warmth and calming glow that occupies your space. With this outdoor fire pit, you will truly immerse yourself in the modern trend of outdoor living.
All Happy Cocooning fire pits include CE KIWA Gastec Certification for your safety and peace of mind. The weatherproof PVC cover included should be used to protect this piece when it is not in use, and to keep in perfect working order.
Features and Benefits
- Electronic Ignition – Giving the feel of a cosy fire without any inconvenience, this fire pit has electronic gas ignition and flame height regulation.
- Composite Body – Made from a composite structure, the Cocoon fire bowl is strong, weatherproof, and durable to provide plenty of outdoor use.
- Stylish Design – The Bowl Cocoon boasts a stunning aesthetic with a sleek curved body, smooth surface and contemporary black finish.
- Luxury Accessories – Included with this piece are ceramic logs, lava stones, and a PVC cover to protect the cocoon when it is not in use.
- Colour: Black
- Material: Composite
- Ignition: Electric (flame height regulated using control panel)
- KIWA GASTEC Approved
- Gas Hose Length: 2.5m
- Dimensions: H 46 x W 91 x D 91cm
- Weight: 35kg
- Guarantee: 1 Year
- 1 x Cocoon Fire Pit
- 1 x 2.5m Gas Hose
- 1 x Lava Rocks and Ceramic Logs
- 1 x 30Mbar Gas Regulator
- 1 x Bottle of Paint and Brush
- 1 x Grey PVC Protective Cover
- This Happy Cocoon does not include the Teak Side Tables shown. However, these are available to purchase separately as a set of two, making a fabulous addition to your fire pit.
- Gas bottles cannot be stored underneath this electric fire pit. The Happy Cocooning Enclosure Side Table would make a great storage alternative, available to purchase separately.
Stay Fire Safe: Please follow local fire safety guidance and never leave a BBQ unattended. Always read and follow the instruction manual. Never BBQ indoors. BBQs should be used on a flat surface, in well ventilated spaces and away from anything flammable such as sheds, trees and bushes. Keep away from children and pets. Be careful when moving as BBQs can remain hot for several hours.
Happy Cocooning Teak Side Table for Bowl Cocoon Fire Pits - Set of 2
The Teak Side Table Set of 2 make a stylish and practical addition to your fire pit; ideal for resting your refreshments on, and minimising the need for additional furniture. Find out more here.
Happy Cocooning Glass Screen Kit for Bowl Cocoon Fire Pits
The stylish Glass Screen Kit will guard your fire from the wind, provide some extra protection, and offer peace of mind as you entertain around your outdoor fire pit. Find out more here.
Happy Cocooning Griddle Plate with Lid and Stand - Black
Featuring a round grill plate, curved lid with in-built thermometer, and raised stand, this fire pit accessory includes all you need to cook al fresco and serve up a storm. Find out more here.
Happy Cocooning Enclosure Outdoor Side Table - Black
Ideal for combined use with your Happy Cocooning Fire Pit, this side table comfortably fits a 5kg patio gas bottle inside, keeping your space looking neat and tidy whilst you entertain. Find out more here.
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.