Heat Outdoors Empire 3kW ECO Carbon Infrared Patio Heater - Black
- Reviews (2)
The Eco Empire Portable Tower Heater is able to heat both outdoor and indoor spaces and has been designed for domestic and commercial use. It operates using energy-efficient carbon fibre infrared technology to deliver a substantial amount of heat at a highly competitive price. This Eco Outdoor Heater is IP55 weatherproof certified and designed to withstand the toughest rain conditions.
It doesn't just have a sleek vertical design but great remote control functionality with a PIR motion sensor which can be used to turn the heater on and off when it's needed. The PIR comes in very handy for any commercial outdoor area which isn't always in use for the home when family or party guests enter and leave an area for any length of time.
With an easy cable storage compartment, the Outdoor Eco Carbon Patio heater is hassle-free with cable management. Designed with a felt grill, protects the eco heater against harsh burns on contact making it user-friendly. The Empire has a sturdy heavy base and is fully IP55 rated for outdoor use, the polycarbonate shell prevents weathering or corrosion designed to withstand harsh weather, and is made to last long periods of time.
(The Heater must be placed in a well-ventilated area. There must be at least a 1.5m clearing between the front of the heater and any curtains, flammable objects or fixings).
(There must be at least a 1m clearing between the top, back and sides of the heater and any curtains, flammable objects or fixings).
Features and Benefits
- Ip 55 Fully Waterproof - Designed for outdoors the Eco Empire Portable Tower is able to be used both outdoor and indoors capable of withstanding any weather.
- Free Standing - Sturdy, yet portable and easy to manoeuvre to exactly where you need it.
- Remote Control - Control without moving a muscle with the in-built IR remote control. PIR Sensor and remote control make the heater versatile and eco friendly to use.
- Carbon Infrared - Warming medium-wave infrared for optimum comfort and warmth.
- Cost-Effective - The patio Heater operates using energy-efficient carbon fibre infrared technology to deliver substantial amounts of heat at an affordable price of just 54p per hour.
- Colour: Black
- Up to 3kW heat output.
- Carbon Infrared Heat
- Pir Motion Sensor
- Turns Heater On and Off when Needed
- Sleek Design
- Awesome Vertical Design
- Eco & User Friendly
- Weight: 26.6Kg
- Overall Dimensions: H:152 cm x W:25 cm x D:15 cm
- Guarantee: 1 year
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.