The Silver HEPA Air Purifier with ioniser and remote control has 3 speed settings, an 8 hour timer and clear LED display.
Featuring a HEPA Filter, which removes 99.97% of all airborne particles, and a carbon filter for improved odour removal, the HEPA Air Purifier also has a built-in Ioniser to help freshen and revitalise the air and includes an ultra quiet 'low' setting for night time use. This dual position unit can be sited flat or upright, subject to space.
This purifier will clean a 15 sq. m room 3 times per hour and has an auto shut-off and 8 hour timer for added convenience.
Features and Benefits
- HEPA Filter – This purifier has a HEPA (High Efficiency Particulate Air) 99.97% efficient filter that forces air through a fine mesh that traps harmful particles such as pollen, pet dander, dust mites, and tobacco smoke.
- Built In Ioniser – This air purifier has a built-in Ioniser to help freshen and revitalise the air and includes an ultra quiet 'low' setting for night time use.
- Auto Shut Off And 8 Hour Timer – An auto shut-off and 8 hour timer offer added convenience and allow you to turn the purifier on when you need it.
- Colour: Silver and black
- Dimensions: H30 x W30 x D17.5cm
- HEPA Air Purifier with ioniser and remote control
- Built-in Ioniser
- HEPA (High Efficiency Particulate Air) 99.97% efficient
- Carbon filter for odour removal
- 3 speed settings
- Will clean a 15 sq. m room 3 times per hour
- 8 hour timer and auto shut off
- Ultra quiet setting for night time use
- Length of guarantee: Up to 1 Year
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Standard delivery to most of UK Mainland is FREE on orders over £30 from Robert Dyas, use code FREEDEL30 at checkout and is available on Standard products. This offer excludes products for delivery to Scottish Highlands, Scottish Isles, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly and Isle of Wight.
Scottish Highlands & Islands postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, PO30-41
Please note some larger products are delivered to kerb-side (the street outside your home), it is at the drivers discretion if they can deliver the item to another location on the property.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
Whilst we do all that we can to prevent this, from time to time, orders can experience slight delays in courier networks. Due to this, we would strongly advise against pre-booking/making payment for third party trades to build/install your item until you are in receipt of and have inspected the goods. Robert Dyas is unable to compensate for any loss of funds to third party organisations.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.