Hex Nesting Tables Set of 3 Faux White Marble and Gold
Designed with uniqueness and modern style in mind, this set of nesting tables will make a stunning transitional statement to your home.
Their versatility gives you options to choose where you want to place them, making it easy to find a use for each.
All are made with hexagon shaped table tops and metal framing for a mixed element appeal. From pairing the three together in your living room for displaying décor on and then when room is needed simply fit them together to save space or spread them out among your home and use one as a side table next a chair, the other a sofa table, and the last as a nightstand in your bedroom.
Features and Benefits
- Set Of 3 Tables– These versatile nesting tables can be used anywhere in your home, offering great value.
- Compact– These tables stack one under the other, ideal if you want to save space when you are not using them.
- Stylish– Made with hexagon shaped table tops and metal framing for a mixed element appeal these tables will look great in any room.
- Colour: White Marble and Gold
- Length of guarantee: 30 days
- Metal and durable laminate
- Requires easy self assembly
- Dimensions:H61cm, 56cm, 51cm x W41cm x D36cm
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.