- Reviews (8)
HG patio cleaner is a highly concentrated cleaner that has been specially designed for the cleaning of dirty and stained concrete, paving slabs and gravel.
It's a strong cleaner that's very effective at cleaning terrace tiles and cleans dirty, dull gravel and concrete tills, doing the hard work for you.
After treatment with this HG patio cleaner your terrace tiles will look like new again!
Features and Benefits
- Targeted - This cleaner is very suitable for cleaning gravel tiles, being a specialist product.
- Versatile - You can also use this for other patio tiles and paving stones.
- Fast acting - You will see immediate results after using this so you can show off to your neighbours!
- Volume: 1L
How To Use
- Wet the tiles first, do not forget the grout and wipe up any puddles
- Mix HG patio cleaner with 4L of water in a container that fits a stiff broom, in a washing-up bucket for example
- Dunk the broom in the bucket and apply the brick and patio cleaner whilst scrubbing. Leave it to work for a few minutes
- Then scrub again and rinse the tiles with plenty of water before the liquid dries out
Click & Collect
Robert Dyas offers a FREE Click and Collect service to Robert Dyas stores.
If you choose to have your order delivered to your local store, it is completely free and will be delivered within 5 working days (excluding Bank Holidays).
When your order arrives in your chosen store, we will e-mail you to advise that your order is ready for collection. Your order will be held in store for 7 days.
Unfortunately, this item is not available for Delivery due to courier restrictions. This item can only be click & collected into a Robert Dyas store.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return this item to Robert Dyas, you can only do so by the following method:
1. Visit Your Local Robert Dyas Store
Please bring your order confirmation as proof of purchase. If in doubt of how to return this product, please contact customer services first on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected].