HG service engineer for washing machines and dishwashers - 200g
- Reviews (9)
Everyday use can mean limescale builds up in our appliances, meaning they use more energy and run less efficiently.
Developed in cooperation with specialist engineers, this HG Service Engineer Dishwasher and Washing Machine Descaler is a powerful formula for tackling tough limescale in washing machines and dishwashers, leaving them sparkling clean and working at their best.
- This pack contains 2‒3 doses
- Weight: 200g
How To Use
- Service engineer for dishwashers: Make sure the washing machine or dishwasher is empty and fill the detergent tray of the dishwasher to the top measure with HG service engineer for washing machines and dishwashers
- Set the programme on the highest possible temperature
- Start the complete programme immediately and let it run without interruptions
- The dishwasher is ready for use
- Service engineer for washing machines: In washing machines, the main detergent tray or the machine itself must be filled with one whole bottle of HG service engineer for washing machines and dishwashers
- Do not add extra detergent
- Set the programme on the setting for dark laundry
- Switch the washing machine on and let the programme finish completely, without interrupting, including spin drying
- The washing machine is ready for use
Click & Collect
Robert Dyas offers a FREE Click and Collect service to Robert Dyas stores.
If you choose to have your order delivered to your local store, it is completely free and will be delivered within 5 working days (excluding Bank Holidays).
When your order arrives in your chosen store, we will e-mail you to advise that your order is ready for collection. Your order will be held in store for 7 days.
Unfortunately, this item is not available for Delivery due to courier restrictions. This item can only be click & collected into a Robert Dyas store.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return this item to Robert Dyas, you can only do so by the following method:
1. Visit Your Local Robert Dyas Store
Please bring your order confirmation as proof of purchase. If in doubt of how to return this product, please contact customer services first on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected].