HG tiles extreme power cleaner (super remover) (product 20) - 1L
Banish even the most difficult to remove stains with this extremely powerful professional cleaner that can effortlessly remove anything.
This includes removing real problem dirt, old wax and other protective coatings.
This spray is effective on stubborn stains, wax and polish on virtually all surfaces.
Features and Benefits
- Powerful - Extremely strong grease and dirt remover.
- Specialised - Removes real problem dirt on floor tiles, flagstones and all types of natural stone.
- Versatile - Also suitable for removing all types of tile (polish) protective coatings.
- Volume: 1L
- Suitable on floor tiles, flagstones and all types of natural stones
How To Use
- Dissolve half a litre of HG extreme power cleaner in half a bucket (5L) of lukewarm water
- Apply it liberally to the surface to be cleaned with a floor cloth or mop. Do not treat more than 10 to 15m² at a time
- Scrub the surface well with a stiff broom or scrubbing brush
- Leave it to work for a few minutes and scrub well once more
- Then use a mop to remove the liquid from the surface
- Mop the floor well with clean water
- The result is a clean tile floor!
Click & Collect
Robert Dyas offers a FREE Click and Collect service to Robert Dyas stores.
If you choose to have your order delivered to your local store, it is completely free and will be delivered within 5 working days (excluding Bank Holidays).
When your order arrives in your chosen store, we will e-mail you to advise that your order is ready for collection. Your order will be held in store for 7 days.
Unfortunately, this item is not available for Delivery due to courier restrictions. This item can only be click & collected into a Robert Dyas store.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return this item to Robert Dyas, you can only do so by the following method:
1. Visit Your Local Robert Dyas Store
Please bring your order confirmation as proof of purchase. If in doubt of how to return this product, please contact customer services first on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected].