- Reviews (1)
This powerful sander and polisher is a professional grade tool which boasts 1200 watts of power and variable speed control to suit any DIY project. The sturdy D-shaped handle ensures comfortable use and complete control whilst a safety lock button prevents accidental starting, for a safe and secure design.
This tool comes complete with spare motor brushes, three types of sanding paper and two bonnets. Multi-functional and impeccably designed, this will be an excellent addition to your DIY collection.
- Variable speed control
- Sturdy D handle for improved control
- Safety lock off button prevents accidental starting
- Suitable for workshop applications
- Sanding and polishing bonnet
- Spare motor brushes
- No-load speed: 600-3000rpm
- 180mm sanding and polishing pad
- Multipurpose polishing kit for use with angle grinders / sander polishers with a M14 thread
- Power: 1200W
- Guarantee: 1 year
- Colour: Grey
- 1 x 40 grit sanding paper
- 1 x 80 grit sanding paper
- 1 x 120 grit sanding paper
- 1 x Synthetic bonnet
- 1 x Wool bonnet
- 1 x Sponge
- 1 x Polishing disc with hook and loop backing
- 1 x Sander & Polisher
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.