- Reviews (2)
Designed to soften rough surfaces and remove excess material, the Hilka 710W Planer is a must-have item for woodwork. Featuring a soft grip handle suitable for right and left hand users, it’s easy and comfortable to work with.
The planer has a built-in dust extraction facility, keeping your work area tidy and reducing congestion to allow the tool to run smoothly.
Features and Benefits
- Copper coiled motor – The motor is specially designed for lasting performance and reliability.
- Dust extraction facility – Remove dust easily after each use, keeping the machine in good condition and minimising time spent on tidying up afterwards.
- Ergonomic design – There’s nothing worse than trying to use a tool with an uncomfortable handle. The Hilka 710W Planer is suitable for right and left handed users and fits the hand perfectly.
- No-load speed: 0-15,000 per minute
- Width of planning: 82mm
- Depth of planning: 2mm
- Copper coiled motor
- Dust extraction facility
- Ergonomic soft grip handle
- 710W planer
- Replacement drive belt