Hisense 65" U7QF 4K Ultra HD HDR Smart QLED TV with Alexa built-in
Get closer to reality with the Hisense U7QF QLED TV with Quantum Dot Colour, delivering over a billion true-to-life colours. Direct Full Array Local Dimming utilises independently controlled dimming zones for added precision. Bring the true cinematic experience home with HDR10+ and Dolby Vision™ support, plus immersive sound by Dolby Atmos®. Hisense’s new VIDAA U4 Smart TV OS lets you enjoy all your favourite entertainment from Netflix, Prime Video, YouTube Freeview Play and more, and control your TV using voice with Alexa built-in.
Features and Benefits
- Over a billion colours with Quantum Dot Colour – Get closer to reality and experience a wide colour gamut of up to 100% (typical value) under the DCI-P3 standard for smoother gradients and more vivid and realistic reds, greens and blues.
- Subtle shades, astonishing detail – Direct Full Array Local Dimming lets you experience remarkable contrast levels with independently controlled dimming zones, enabling pinpoint detail in darker scenes and stunning brightness.
- Dolby Atmos® – Puts you inside the action with bigger, more encompassing sound that fills your room - even overhead - to immerse you in your entertainment.
- HDR10+ – Dynamic metadata ensures every frame is adjusted to get closer to the director's vision. Brightness, colour saturation, and contrast are adjusted scene-by-scene achieves amazing image precision.
- Dolby Vision™ – Inspired by cinema technology, highlights are up to 40 times brighter and blacks 10 times darker than standard dynamic range, resulting in vivid, lifelike images.
- HDR10 & HLG – Supporting the current industry standards for High Dynamic Range of HDR10 and HLG, detail in the darkest areas of a picture aren't lost whilst bright areas don't blow out.
- 4K HDR Certified – With 4x more pixels than traditional Full HD, Hisense’s 4K UHD resolution delivers breathtaking picture quality and pin-sharp clarity.
- Amazing picture realism with Hi-View Engine – Advanced real-time AI scene optimisation and powerful picture processing delivers new levels of colour, contrast and detail for lifelike picture quality.
- VIDAA U – Personalised, intuitive and smart, access all of your favourite entertainment and built-in apps from the likes of Netflix, Prime Video, YouTube, and Freeview Play. The newly designed launcher view lets you customise apps based on your needs and with Spotlight Guide you can preview recommendations and must-watch shows or movies by app from the home screen. Search across your TVs apps at once with Global Search whilst One Touch Access lets you access your favourite TV apps in one click.
- Alexa built-in – Use Alexa to control your TV with your voice, search across the VIDAA U platform or use any Alexa skills.
- Boost your chances of winning with Game Mode – For fast-paced action or sports games, input lag of less than 20ms ensures quicker reaction times can be replicated onscreen so you can stay ahead of the competition.
- Screen Size: 65inch
- Resolution: Ultra HD 3840×2160
- Backlight Type: DLED
- Curvature Rate: 0
- Quantum Dot Technology: Yes
- Panel Bit Depth: 8bit + FRC
- Peak Brightness (nits): 700
- Viewing Angle (H/V): 178°
- Refresh Rate: 60Hz
- HDR (High Dynamic Range): HDR10+, Dolby Vision™, HDR10, HLG
- HDR Classification: HDR
- Local Dimming: Yes (Full Array Local Dimming)
- Wide Colour Gamut: Yes
- 3D: No
- Processor: Quad Core
- 4K Upscaling: Yes
- Decoder: HEVC (H.265), VP9, H.264, MPEG4, MPEG2, VC1, MVC)
- Input Lag: <20ms
- 3D Digital Comb Filter: Yes
- Sound Output: 2*10W
- NICAM Stereo: Yes
- Audio Enhancement: Dolby Atmos®, Dolby Audio(MS12)
- Dolby Digital Plus: No
- User Equaliser: Yes
- User Interface: VIDAA U4.0
- Web Browser: Yes (VEWD)
- Freeview Play: Yes
- Netflix: Yes
- Amazon: Yes
- YouTube: Yes
- Remote One Touch Access: Netflix, Prime Video, Freeview Play, YouTube, Rakuten TV
- Application Store: Yes
- HDMI Input: HDMI2.0 ARC
- HDMI Input: HDMI2.0
- HDMI Input: HDMI2.0
- HDMI Input: HDMI2.0
- HDMI ARC Support: Yes
- USB: USB (2.0) 1
- USB: USB (2.0) 1
- Digital Audio Output (Optical): Yes
- Ethernet (LAN): Yes
- Wi-Fi: 802.11ac, dual-band (2.4G & 5G)
- Headphone Out: No
- Component In (Y/Pb/Pr): No
- Composite In (AV): 1
- CI Slot: Yes
- RF In (Terrestrial / Cable / Satellite Input): 2
- SCART: No
- VGA Input: No
- Bluetooth: Yes
TV Tuner / Broadcasting
- Digital & Analog Tuner: DVB-T2/T/C/S2/S
- Freeview HD: Yes
- Freesat HD: No
- EPG: Yes
- Extended PVR: Yes
- Time Shift: Yes
- Parental Control: Yes
Eco & Power Supply
- Power Supply: 100V-240V 50/60Hz
- Energy Efficiency Class: B
- Power Consumption (In Standby): ≤0.5 W
- Power Consumption: 280W
- Product Weight (With Stand): 20.0kg
- Product Weight (Without Stand): 19.5kg
- Dimensions (With Stand) (W X H X D): 1447 x 897 x 270 mm
- Dimensions (Without Stand) (W X H X D): 1447 x 835 x 79 mm
- Distance Between Two Feet on Stand: 784 mm
- VESA Wall Mount Compatible: 300 x 200 mm
- Colour: Grey
- Length of Guarantee: 12 months
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.