Hive Active Heating & Hot Water Thermostat without Professional Installation
- Reviews (1)
Come back to a nice warm house without ever having to heat an empty one. Hive Active Heating lets you control your heating from your smartphone with our beautifully designed thermostat. And if you’ve got a hot water tank you can control that too.
Turn your heating on or off, up or down from your chosen device from anywhere with an internet connection. On iOS or Android smartphones and tablets, the Hive app gives you access to your heating systems. Combine this with either Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant to control your system by voice for a truly hands-free smart home experience.
With Hive, you can choose to set your heating or hot water to come on to a schedule to help you save on your energy bills and ensure your house is warm whenever you come home. Schedules can be manually overwritten, for those days when your home for longer or away.
It will automatically switch on if the temperature inside your home drops below 7°C to help protect your pipes from freezing.
Features and Benefits
- Remote - Manage your heating and hot water from your smartphone.
- Adjustable - Set daily heating and hot water schedules so you can customise according to your needs.
- Energy saving - You could save up to £130 a year on your heating bills.
- Versatile - Works with Google Home and Amazon Alexa.
- Hassle-free setup Stay with your existing boiler and energy supplier.
- Frost protection feature - Protect your pipes during the winter months and prevent the need for costly repairs.
- Compatible with Android and iOS operating systems
- App needed for use: yes
- Operates over mobile internet
- Operates over wi-fi
- Requires wireless router for use
- Controls heating
- Sets schedules for devices
- Batteries required 4 x AA (included)
- Size H16, W11, D11cm
- 2 year
Compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant
- Hive thermostat
- 4 x batteries AA
- 1 x ethernet cable
- 1 x power supply
- 1 x USB power lead
- 1 x pack wall plugs
- User guide
Please note, you’ll require help from a professional engineer to install this thermostat in your home. You’ll also need to download the free Hive app, which is compatible with all iOS and Android devices.