Hive Motion Sensor
Use this Hive Motion Sensor to detect any unexpected movement around your home and send alerts to your phone, so you can relax when you’re not there. You can use it to trigger Hive Actions, like turning on a light when someone walks into a room or setting your outside camera when you leave the house. You will always know what's happening at home as the notifications will get sent straight to your smartphone.
All you need to do is link your Hive Motion Sensor to your Hive products with the app so you can turn on your thermostat for example when you get out of bed. Easily set up to 6 notification time slots per day so you're not disturbed when you don't want to be. Then when you're at home just turn the notifications off with a tap! You can even go back in time to see when the sensor has detected motion over the last 7 days. This is great to use when you go away as you can get a neighbour to check your house if this motion sensor picks up any movement.
Hive devices are compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant, simply use your voice to active or get notifications from your devices for a truly hands-free smart home experience.
Features and benefits
- Easy to install - This motion sensor is designed to fit perfectly into the corner of your room or on any wall of your choosing, such as in your living room. All you need to do is pair it with the Hive Hub and add it to the app then you're set to go.
- Notifies you - You can check on whether your kids are home from school when you're away from the house with this handy sensor.
- See in the dark - If you get up in the middle of the night then this motion sensor will trigger your hive lights so you can easily find your way to the bathroom.
- Get up to 6 notifications a day
- Internet connection required
- Dimensions: H84 X W24 X D24mm
- Weight: 62g
- Guarantee: 1 year
What you’ll need
- The Hive Hub.
- For the Hive app you’ll need an Apple iPhone
- or iPad (iOS 9 or higher) or a device running
- Android (min 4.4).
- Laptop or tablet with internet access and an
- up-to-date web browser (we recommend minimum:
- Microsoft Edge or the latest versions of Google
- Chrome, Firefox and Safari).
- Hive Motion Sensor
- 1 battery CR123A Lithium
- Adhesive pads
- User guide
Compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant