HOMCOM 1.2m Computer Gaming Desk LED Light with Cup Holder Headphone Hook E-Sport
Take gaming to the next level with this stylish HOMCOM computer desk. This spacious carbon fibre-feel desktop has enough room for monitors, consoles and keyboards. The atmosphere will be vibrant, thanks to the RGB LEDs lighting up in different colours. Keep your drinks in the holder to avoid spillages. A solid steel frame keeps the desk stable, no more wobbly monitors when playing. Game enthusiasts have the perfect set up to get in the zone. A spacious desktop with a non-slip and water-resistant surface. Rounded corners and edges. R-shaped frame. 20 different Colourful LED lights and 19 modes for a vibrant atmosphere. Remote control included (1 x CR2025 battery not included). Working distance: 15m. Headphone hook, rotatable cup holder and two cable management holes keeps the desk neat. Sturdy steel frame and E1 MDF board makes it durable and easy to clean. Adjustable footpads for stability. Footpads stop your floor from getting marks and scratches. Maximum load 150kg, assembly required.
- SPACIOUS DESKTOP: A large carbon fibre-feel surface for your monitors, consoles and keyboard. Two cord holes to keep wires tidy and untangled, keeping the desktop neat
- RGB LIGHTS: Built-in LED strips will glow in different colours, creating a vibrant atmosphere. Use the remote control to change the patterns
- STEEL FRAME: R-shaped frame is solid, sturdy and durable. Your items will rest firmly on the table, so no more wobbly monitors. Adjustable foot pads keep the table balanced
- HEADPHONE HOOK AND CUP HOLDER: Place your drinks in the holder, so theres no spillages. Hang your headphones when youre done to stop them getting tangled
- DIMENSIONS: 73H x 120W x 60Dcm. MAXIMUM LOAD 150KG. ASSEMBLY REQUIRED
- Dimensions: H:14.5 x W:70.0 x D:132.0 cm
- Colour: Black
- Guarantee:6 Months
- Batteries Required: Yes
- Material: Mdf, Steel
- Model Number: 836-454
- Self Assembly Required: Yes
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.