Homcom 165Cm Freestanding Slimline Bathroom Storage Cabinet With 6 Shelves - White
Bring some retro elegance into your bathroom with this cabinet from HOMCOM. A tall and slimline 165cm x 34cm design, it is ideal for fitting into small spots, featuring three open shelves and a cupboard with three shelves for giving you plenty of storage space. The shelves are adjustable to suit your storage requirements. Made from particle board, this unit is durable and reliable for everyday use, with the shutter design on the cupboard door allowing air flow when closed. It's finished with a sturdy base to keep it balanced.
- Slimline Design: Fits into tight spaces easily, helping provide storage space when there is little room to put up shelves and fit in other storage units
- Sturdy: Made from an MDF and particle board blend, it is durable and reliable for everyday use. Anti-tilt straps on the back for safety around children and pets
- Spacious: Features three top shelves and a bottom cupboard for both discreet and open storage. Adjustable shelves to suit your storage requirements and a polished door knob for a sleek look
- Retro Design: Shutter design on the door for a unique and timeless look in white for a fresh look. DIMENSIONS: 165H x 34W x 20Dcm. Cupboard inner: 15.5H x 28.5Wcm
- Max Load 50KG. Assembly Required
- Colour: White
- Guarantee:1 year
- Material: Mdf, Particle Board
- Model Number: 834-242
- Self Assembly Required: Yes
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please note some larger products are delivered to kerb-side (the street outside your home), it is at the drivers discretion if they can deliver the item to another location on the property.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: email@example.com who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.