Homcom Kitchen Cabinet Framed Glass Doors With Shelves Natural Wood Effect
Kitchen space made easy with this freestanding hutch-style cabinet from HOMCOM. Crafted from particle board so it's tough, with a veneered surface for a smooth and beautiful finish. Formed of an upper and lower cabinet, flat middle shelf and drawer, there's plenty of room to hold small appliances, crockery, tins and packets. The aluminium handles make everything easy to open and close. The white and wood-effect design is classic, a piece perfect for loads of different home/office styles.
- Storage: Comes with drawer and a top and bottom cupboard - each with an adjustable shelf for flexibility. Lots of space for kitchen and dining essentials like tableware, food and glassware
- Glass Panel Doors: Both cupboards are easy to see through, also gives hutch a sleek look. Handles on all to open and close easily
- Sturdy: Particle board structure to hold everything inside with support, suitable for everyday use. Veneer coating for a smooth finish, anti-tipping straps for safety
- Overall Dimensions: 80W x 40D x 180Hcm;Counter Top Size: 80W x 40Dcm;Counter to Top Height: 44cm;Drawer Size: 71.8W x 33.7D x 12.4Hcm;Weight Capacity: 50 kg(Overall), 5 kg(Drawer and Shelf);
- Maximum Load: Whole: 50kg. Drawer and shelves: 5kg. Assembly Required
- Colour: Natural Wood Finish
- Guarantee:6 Months
- Material: Particle Board
- Model Number: 835-539
- Self Assembly Required: Yes
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: email@example.com who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.