Homcom Set Of 2 Linen Upholstered Bucket Seat Bar Stools With Solid Wood Legs Beige
Let modern elegance take the forefront in your home seating, thanks to this set of two bar stools from HOMCOM. Using metal for the chair frame, each seat is crafted into a wide tub design, giving you plenty of room to sit, with deep and plush cushioning all over for prolonged comfort, paired with the high backrests and mid-rise armrests for support. Linen upholstery wraps around each seat, allowing your skin to breathe naturally whilst giving it a subtly sophisticated look which is easy to clean. An 80cm clearway from the ground make these chairs ideal for pairing with higher surfaces, with the solid wooden legs providing strength and support as you sit, with a foot rest to finish so your legs dont dangle.
- Set Of Two: A matching set for your home, in a wide tub design for a smooth and modern look for a beautiful addition to your home
- Tall Wooden Legs: Solid wood legs ensures strength and stability. The stretched-out design enhances the sturdiness
- Comfortable: Combines a wide seat and deep and thick cushions for you to sink in, with a high back and armrests for support
- Linen Upholstery: Allows your skin to breathe, as well as being easy to clean and keep fresh.
- Overall Dimension: 55W x 48D x 100H cm; Seat Dimension: 39W x 37D cm; Seat Height from Ground: 80cm; Seat Cushion Thickness: 6cm; Net Weight: 13.5kg; Flat Pack: Yes; Custom Label: 835-141BG;
- Colour: Beige
- Guarantee:6 Months
- Material: Linen Fabric, Sponge, Beech, Metal
- Model Number: 835-141BG
- Self Assembly Required: Yes
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.