HOMCOM 43L Streamline Plastic Motorcycle Trunk with Reflector - Black
Homcom motorcycle trunk is specially designed for motorcycle riders, which is used to put their belongings when they travel. Besides the daily water cup, wallet, etc., with a large capacity of 43L, it can also put down 2 half helmets. So you don’t have to hold a heavy helmet in your hand anymore. The red reflective strip at the back of the suitcase, 2 keys and all kinds of related accessories are ready for you. You just need to buy it home and use it easily.
Features and Benefits
- Easy storage – The 43L internal space can store about 2 half helmets, which can quickly store or take away items to meet your travel needs.
- Fashionable – Streamline shape, red and black colour matching, suitable for most sizes of motorcycles.
- Safety – It is firmly fixed at the back of the motorcycle through accessories, and the back of the box is equipped with red reflector to improve the safety factor.
- Accessories – All kinds of accessories are complete and equipped with 2 keys for easy use.
- Colour: Black
- Material: PP
- Overall Dimensions: 55.5L x 41W x 27.5H cm
- Inside Dimensions: 52L x 39W x 25.5H cm
- Backplane Dimensions: 32L x 26W x 5.5H cm
- Accessories: 4 M6 screws, 4 M6 nuts, 4 circular washers, 4 square washers, 4 fixed metal strips
- 2 keys to the trunk
- Suitable for 2 half helmets
- Weight Capacity: 4kg
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.