HOMCOM 5-Drawer Lockable Steel Tool Storage Cabinet with Wheels Handle - H75 x L68cm
- Reviews (1)
Look no further than this tool chest, from Homcom, for keeping your professional equipment safely stored. It is made with five generously-sized drawers, giving you lots of room for keep everything organised so you can find what you need easily. A mat on the top provides safe extra holding room so you can grab what you need quickly. Made from powder coated steel, the structure is strong and solid to withstand daily use, with four wheels and a side handle to move around easily, even when full. Lockable design, comes with two keys.
Features and Benefits
- 5 Tier – Medium-sized drawers to give you lots of room for storing and organising your tools, equipment and other hardware for easy access.
- 4 Wheels – Allows cabinet to be moved around easily, with a side handle to push and pull. Two wheels can be locked to keep unit safely in place.
- Steel Frame – A solid construction which provides reliable use every day in your garage or workshop. Powder coated for extra strength and resistance against rusting.
- Top Mats – Provides extra holding room, so you can grab your tools and equipment easily.
- Lockable – Keeps all drawers securely closed when you’re away.
- Colour: Black and silver
- Guarantee: 6 months
- Materials: Cold rolled steel, stainless steel and aluminium alloy
- Dimensions: 75H x 68L x 33Wcm
- Drawer: 10.5H x 51.1L x 29.2Wcm
- Weight capacity: Top: 100kg. Drawer: 15kg
- Custom label: E2-0010
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.