Homcom 55Cm X Frame Side/End Table With Drawer And Shelf Black
Bring simple beauty into your home with this side table from HOMCOM. Made from MDF for a sturdy structure, it is crafted into a simple, yet beautiful design, making it a welcome addition to any room. It features an open bottom shelf and a top drawer, giving you lots of storage space to keep the area neat and tidy. The frame is given extra strength with the side cross bars, helping to keep the shape unified. The perfect piece to enhance your home and beyond.
- Stylish Design: A beautiful addition to your home, finished in neutral to allow the sofa side table to blend in to the room with ease
- Two-Tier Storage: Features an open bottom shelf and a top drawer with knob handle. Gives you plenty of open and hidden storage space. Flat top also allows for display
- Stable And Sturdy: Crafted from MDF, the structure is durable and tough, making the small table reliable for everyday use. Side cross bars provide extra strength to keep the structure in shape
- Smooth Finish: Easy to clean, resistant to water and light marks
- Dimensions: 55H x 40L x 30Wcm. Drawer: 12H x 28L x 24Wcm
- Colour: Black
- Guarantee:6 Months
- Material: Engineered Wood, Mdf Board
- Model Number: 833-239BK
- Self Assembly Required: Yes
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.