HOMCOM 6-Tier Retro Bathroom Cabinet with Patterned Glass Doors and Anti-Tilt Handles - White
This HOMCOM 6 Tier Retro Bathroom Cabinet has a retro black and white design with a geometric diamond pattern on the glass windows. A striking design which adds style to any room.
Made with a sturdy MDF frame for increased durability for use everyday in the bathroom. Designed with four feet to provide increased stability. It is Slim to fit into smaller spaces with ease. This cabinet can be simply wiped down for an easy hygenic clean.
Features and Benefits
- Retro Design &ndash Contrasting black and white in colour, with a geometric diamond design on the glass windows. A striking and cool design which will look good standing anywhere.
- Sturdy Frame – MDF frame is sturdy and reliable for everyday use in the bathroom. Four feet provide balance so it does not move and wobble. The slim design fits into smaller spaces with ease.
- Smooth Finish – To protect against light marks and quickly wipes clean for hygiene.
- Dimensions: H176.5 x W33.5 x D30
- Weight: 21 kg
- Colour: White
- Guarantee: 6 Months
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.