Homcom Modern Kitchen Solid Storage Sideboard Cabinet With Glass Door White
Take the effort out of organising your home with this sideboard cabinet from HOMCOM. Pure white in finish to brighten up your home instantly, thick MDF frame for a structure which is tough and durable against everyday use, with a smooth coating all over protection against light marks. Generous in size, it features different storage compartments - a large bottom cabinet with middle shelf, a middle countertop, a small top cupboard with an adjustable shelf and two top small shelves.
- Large Storage Cabinet: An easy way to keep everything together and your home tidy, it features a large bottom cabinet with middle shelf, a middle countertop in an oak tone, a small top cupboard with adjustable middle shelf and two small top shelves
- Elegant Design: A piece which fits in all over your home, from the living room, to the office, kitchen and beyond. Pure white colour for freshness and versatility
- MDF Frame: Ensures a tough structure which can handle everyday use, with a smooth surface finish to protect against light marks. Two Doors: Allows easy access to the cabinet and cupboard, with grid-style glass windows and handles
- Foot Pads: Placed on the base, keeps the unit even and protects your floor beneath. Dimensions: 183H x 80L x 37Wcm. Countertop: 80L x 37Dcm. Bottom Cabinet: 80H x 80W x 33Dcm. Top cupboard: 49H x 40W x 17Dcm
- Overall Dimensions: 80L x 37W x 183Hcm; Top Cabinet Door Panel Size: 36.5L x 49Hcm; 3 Rows of Adjustable Holes with 6cm Hole Distance (Cabinet Shelve); Bottom Cabinet Singe Door Size: 37L x 73Hcm; Middle Countertop Shelf Size: 80L x 37Dcm; Metal Handle Size:Diameter: 2.5 x 2Hcm; Net Weight:16.8/18.5kg; Total Weight Capacity: 80kg; Shelf Weight Capacity: 10kg; Certification: E1; Flat Pack: Yes; Custom Label: 835-209V01;
- Colour: White
- Guarantee:6 Months
- Material: Mdf
- Model Number: 835-209V01
- Self Assembly Required: Yes
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.