HOMCOM 800-017RD 450W Electric Cotton Candy Floss Machine - Red
- Reviews (4)
This candy floss maker is a great gadget to have around the house whenever you fancy soothing that sweet tooth or spicing up a party!
Its 2 quartz tube for heating effortlessly produces delicious candy floss in minutes. Simply add a spoon full of sugar and as the centre spool turns round you will be collecting the candy floss on the bamboo sticks. This is an easy and satisfying process that will bring a new element of entertainment to enjoy with friends and family.
The machine comes with 10 bamboo sticks, a sugar spoon, a stainless steel cover, and an aluminium turntable, so you can get making tasty treats right away!
Features and Benefits
- Tasty entertainment– This candy floss machine is great for parties, festivals, holidays, birthdays and other fun events.
- Durable– Made of high quality stainless steel.
- Quick on and off switch– For safe and easy operation.
- 2 quartz tube for heating– Low power consumption with high efficiency of 1 candy in 2 minutes.
- Fully equipped– It comes with 10 bamboo sticks, sugar spoon, stainless steel cover, and an aluminium turntable, so you can get started right away.
- Dimensions: H18cm x W26cm x D27cm
- Guarantee: 6 months
- Colour: Red
- Power: 450W
- Weight: 12.4kg
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: email@example.com who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.