HOMCOM 800-057 16 Bottle Wine Cooler - Black
- Reviews (6)
This sleek and stylish drinks cooler by HOMCOM will be a great addition to any kitchen or games room, featuring a compact size and an elegant design with high practicality, it’s perfect for any modern home.
Spread up to 16 standard–sized bottles over three waved shelves to hold wine in place. It’s the perfect size for when you have friends coming over or if just want to keep your drinks nice and cool for the evenings and weekends. Plus, you can find extra room at the bottom for garnishes and other bottles too!
For added convenience, the front of this cooler features a tempered glass panel and LED lights inside, allowing you to see the fridges contents before opening, no matter how late it is you’ll have clear visibility without letting the cold air out.
You will be able to change the temperature very easily by using the controls via the on–screen LED monitor. Adjustable from 11–18°C, it’s capable of keeping drinks as cool as you like for a real thirst quenching beverage.
Features and Benefits
- Large capacity– Three waved shelves will hold wine in place and there’s enough room to store up to 16 standard–sized bottles.
- Adjustable temperature– Ranging between 11–18°C to keep as cool as you like, and it’s easy to control via the on–screen LED monitor.
- Sturdy frame– Thick plastic forms the body for durability against everyday use, while pads on bottom of unit provide balance and stability.
- Clear visibility– A tempered glass panel on the front, with inner LED lights allow you to see inside without having to open the door and let the cold air out.
- Energy ‘B’ efficient– Runs on little energy, saving you money on bills and reducing your impact on the environment.
- Dimensions: H51cm x W43cm x D48cm
- Inner dimensions: H41cm x W36cm x D31cm
- Guarantee: 6 months
- Colour: Black
- Capacity: 16 bottles
- Weight: 18.6kg
- Energy efficiency rating: B
- Assembly required: Yes
- Maximum load weight: 11kg per tier
- Warning: Do not cover the air vents on the back at all times.
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.