HOMCOM 800-088 Mini Oven 9L 750W Countertop Electric Grill - Black
Whatever the space or size, it's easy to cook a wide variety of food with this HOMCOM mini convection oven. Comes with a removable wire rack and cooking tray, with two different holding levels to reposition easily. The heat range, between 100°C and 230°C, means you can cook at different temps - no unneeded burnt food! The 0-60 minutes timer means it will switch off when you need it to, without being in the same room. A stylish and sleek design, making food hot and tasty anywhere you like. Features:- 9L capacity is room for four bread slices or a 9" pizza.- Temperature is adjustable between 100°C and 230°C - cooks different types of food in different ways.- 0-60 minute timer.- Comes with a wire rack and baking tray - all are dishwasher safe.- Front clear glass window to see inside easily.- Compact size for smaller kitchen and dining spaces - great for studio flats. Specification:- Colour: Black.- Material: Metal, Stainless Steel, Tempered Glass.- Overall Dimension: 35L x 24.6W x 20H cm.- Interior Size: 25.3L x 19.8W x 16.4H cm.- Door Size: 27L x 17H cm.- Voltage: 230V /50HZ.- Cable Length: 0.9m.- Certification: CE-EMC, LVD, RoHS, Erp, LFGB.- Item Label: 800-088
- 100°C-230°C: Easy to set to a heat you need, can cook foods at the right temperature. Perfect for slow and low cooking too
- 0-60 MINUTE TIMER: Easy to set to a specific cooking time. Safe for you to leave on whilst out the room - won't overcook or burn food
- COMPACT 9L SIZE: Easy to cook in small kitchen and dining spaces - perfect for studio apartments/flats. Size cooks average four bread slices or a 9" pizza
- WIRE RACK AND BAKING TRAY INCLUDED: Cooks food on a solid and safe platform
- DIMENSIONS: 20H x 35L x 24.6Wcm. Inner: 16.4H x 25.3L x 19.8Wcm. NO ASSEMBLY REQUIRED
- Colour: Black
- Guarantee:12 Months
- Material: Metal, Stainless Steel, Tempered Glass
- Model Number: 800-088
- Self Assembly Required: Yes
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.