Baking and cooking have never been easier, thanks to this HOMCOM electric hand mixer. Whether you're baking cupcakes with the kids or whisking a delicious dessert for a dinner party this nifty mixer will become a necessity in the kitchen. With changeable accessories, can you blend, crush, knead and whisk, so you'll enjoy prepping without the aches that usually come with it. With five speed settings and an additional pulse function, this versatile machine will make you top chef in the kitchen. Features:- Includes two flat beaters, two dough hooks, a whisk, hand blender, 800ml measuring cup and a 750ml chopper bowel.- Different accessories for blending, crushing, kneading and whisking. - Five different speeds to get the best mix for ingredients. - Additional pulse button included. - Eject button to change heads. - Equipped with a chopper lid to stop mess. - Assembly required. Specification:- Colour: White. - Material: ABS and stainless steel. - Dimensions: 15.6H x 20.5L x 8.5Wcm. Measuring cup: 0.8L. Chopper bowl: 0.75L. Cable length: 1m.- Rated power: 500W- Rated voltage: 220-240V and 50-60Hz.- Certification: CE-EMC, RoHS, LVD and ErP. - Item label: 800-102V70.
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL: You're able to blend, crush, knead and whisk. Whether baking a cake or preparing lunch, this will tool will become handy
- FIVE SPEED SETTINGS: From slow to fast, you choose the best speed to perfectly mix and blend ingredients. The pulse button reaches the highest speed by continuously pressing
- STAINLESS STEEL ACCESSORIES: Comes with two dough hooks, two flat beaters, a whisk and hand blender - perfect for different cooking and baking needs
- EASY TO USE: The buttons and LED screen makes it simple to choose settings. An ejector button for when you want to change heads
- DIMENSIONS: 15.6H x 20.5L x 8.5Wcm. ASSEMBLY REQUIRED
- Colour: White
- Guarantee:12 Months
- Material: Abs, Stainless Steel
- Model Number: 800-102V70
- Self Assembly Required: Yes
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.