HOMCOM 800-103V70 1000W Hand Blender With Measuring Jug, Egg Whisk, Grinder Bowl And Beaker - Black
Blend even the smallest bits of food with one hand - this handheld piece of equipment from HOMCOM. Powerful at 1000W to get the job done, it comes with various speeds to suit your mixing tasks, with a pulse button for extra power when needed. Sharp steel blades cut food properly - suitable for cutting leaves, pureeing fruits and soft foods, mixing dressings, sauces and more. Also comes with a specific egg whisking attachment for light and fluffy recipes. Simply grip comfortably and mix away! Features:- Handheld stick design is easy to grip - use almost anywhere.- Accessories included: 500ml bowl, 800ml cup and special egg whisk.- Suitable for soft vegetables and fruit, making purees and sauces and mixing other liquid-based ingredients.- Easy to clean, parts can be cleaned in dishwasher.- Adjustable speeds, go slow to fast, with a pulse button for extra power.- Safety lock for extra security.- Assembly required Specification:- Color: Silver, Black.- Material: ABS, Stainless Steel.- Overall Dimension: 10L x 6.5W x 41H cm.- Power Cable Length: 1m. - Measuring Cup Capacity: 800ml.- Beaker Capacity: 500m.- Voltage: 220-240V.- Power: 1000W.- Certification: CE-EMC,LVD,Rohs, UKCA.- Item Label: 800-103V70
- ACCESSORIES INCLUDED: 500ml chopping bowl, egg whisk, 800ml measuring cup - and whisk. Easy to prep different food with different volumes
- ADJUSTABLE SPEED: Change from slow to fast - chop and blend food at an intensity best for you. Pulse mode for the fastest speed when required
- HAND-HELD DESIGN: Stick style is easy to grip and use, can position at any angle. Comfortable to grip to use for long periods
- DISHWASHER SAFE: All parts, except motor unit and bowl lid can be cleaned through machine - making life easier for you
- 1000W POWER. ASSEMBLY REQUIRED
- Colour: Black
- Guarantee:12 Months
- Material: Abs, Stainless Steel
- Model Number: 800-103V70
- Self Assembly Required: Yes
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.